D&D 5E Dwimmermount [IC]


log in or register to remove this ad



GreenKarl

First Post
Corwin races to the homestead wall and nimbly scales it, slipping over the side to balance himself near the top but behind good cover. Lucian blasts the nearest goblin out of the saddle and then moves back towards the homestead quickly followed by Mikel. Hunter, calling on his magic, heals some of the pain and races back to rejoin the group while Magen shots at the large goblin but missed and keeps pace with the bard. Shara moved back defensively towards the wall then…

As the goblins narrowed the distance between them and the group. Two shot arrows at Magen, one catching him on the shoulder and somewhat pieced the armor there. The two others nearby shot at Hunter and Lucian but both missed. Those farthest away shot at Shara and Mikel and one lucky shot scratched the wizard’s left thigh. The goblin on the big worg raced closer, ignoring any attacks. The riderless black wolf raced to get within biting distance of Mikel!!!

Then Hiddell and one of his sons appeared over the watchtower and shot at the large goblin, Hiddell’s arrow striking off the humanoids’ breast armor and causing the creature to growl in sharp pain!

GM: Initiative
19 – Corwin and Bittertooth
17 – Lucious and the Goblins
12 – Hunter
6 – Black Wolves
5 – Magen
2 – Shara and Mikel
[sblock=Actions and Rolls]Corwin moves to the homestead wall and climbs up to the top this round. He has heavy cover (+5 AC) up here.
Lucious shots and hits the closes goblin killing it. He then moves 30ft towards the homestead wall and is now 20ft from the homestead wall.
Hunter moves 30ft towards the homestead and uses Healing word on himself as a bonus action (bring him back up to HP17) and then moves another 30ft with a dash. He is now 40ft from the Homestead wall.
Magen moves 10ft towards the homestead and attacks Bittertooth but misses. He is now adjacent to Hunter and 40ft from the Homestead wall.
Shara moves 30ft and takes the Dodge action. She is now 20ft from the homestead wall.
Mikel moves 30ft and takes the Dodge action. He is now 30ft from the homestead wall.

Goblins 1 & 2 ride 50ft towards the group and shot arrows at Magen; Attack and damage if it hits: 1D20+4 = [19]+4 = 23; 1D6+2 = [3]+2 = 5; 1D20+4 = [11]+4 = 15; 1D6+2 = [5]+2 = 7, one hit one missed (Bringing Magen down to 18 HP)
Goblin 3 rides 50ft and shots an arrow at Hunter Attack and damage if it hits: 1D20+4 = [9]+4 = 13; 1D6+2 = [3]+2 = 5, misses.
Goblin 4 rides 100ft closer and is now on the map.
Black wolf 5 by itself moves 50ft and then dashes another 30ft to be adjacent to Mikel.
Goblin 6 rides 50ft closer and shots at Lucian
Attack and damage if it hits: 1D20+4 = [11]+4 = 15; 1D6+2 = [4]+2 = 6, missed.
Goblin 7 & 8 ride 50ft closer and one shots at Shara and one shots at Mikel (disadvantage because of range) in that order; Attack and damage if it hits: 2D20.LOW(1)+4 = [4, 5]+4 = 8; 1D6+2 = [2]+2 = 4; 2D20.LOW(1)+4 = [14, 13]+4 = 17; 1D6+2 = [1]+2 = 3, Shara is missed, Mikel is hit for 3 (bring him down to 12 HP)
Bittertooth rides 100ft closer (that’s his round).

Then two arrows from the Homestead, both at Bittertooth; Attack and damage if it hits: 1D20+4 = [8]+4 = 12; 1D6+2 = [4]+2 = 6; 1D20+4 = [14]+4 = 18; 1D6+1 = [5]+1 = 6, one hit him for 6 (bringing him down to 15 HP)[/sblock]Heroes Actions for Round 6?
[sblock=Conditions]Corwin 14/18 HP
Hunter 17/20 HP
Lucious 24/24 HP
Magen 18/24 HP
Mikel 12/16 HP
Shara 15/22 HP

Goblin #1 HP 9/9
Goblin #2 HP 9/9
Goblin #3 HP 9/9
Goblin #4 HP 9/9
Goblin #5 dead
Goblin #6 HP 9/9
Goblin #7 HP 9/9
Goblin #8 HP 9/9
Black Wolf #1 HP 21/21
Black Wolf #2 HP 21/21
Black Wolf #3 HP 21/21
Black Wolf #4 HP 21/21
Black Wolf #5 HP 21/21
Black Wolf #6 HP 21/21
Black Wolf #7 HP 21/21
Black Wolf #8 HP 21/21
Bittertooth HP 15/28
Worg HP 32/32[/sblock][sblock=Map] Map.Ranch3.jpg
The scale is still 10ft a square. [/sblock]
 

SunGold

First Post
Shara calls down a blast of sunfire upon the nearest goblin, but he only gets singed. She retreats, backing up until she's against the homestead wall.

OOC: Action: Sacred Flame on goblin at K14
Move: 20' toward homestead wall
Reaction: Warding Flare if attacked

Annnnd here are my 4th and 5th 1s in a row for this game...

Sacred Flame: 1D8 = [1] = 1
Goblin dex save DC13: 1D20+4 = [1]+4 = 5

After rolling the 4th 1, I figured I'd go ahead and roll the gob's dex save...so at least that paid off. ;)
 

eayres33

Explorer
Hunter Brightwood

Stopping just short of the wall Hunter quickly turns and takes a shot at the head goblin and watches the bolt find its mark.

“May Pelor light the path to destroy these foul beasts,” Hunter said to Shara, with a smile as he reloaded the crossbow.

OOC:
Hunter moves 30ft towards the homestead and uses his action to fire on Bittertooth. He uses his bonus action to give his last inspiration die to Shara.
Attack on Bittertooth: 1D20+3 = [15]+3 = 18

Damage Roll on Bittertooth: 1D8+3 = [8]+3 = 11

 

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Corwin tries to hide from the riderless wolf to strike without being seen. The wolf's keen eyes see him clearly as the cover of the wall is just not complete enough.
He moves along the wall and sets up a shot on Bittertooth. As Bittertooth advances forward, he releases the arrow and it strikes Bittertooth in the chest.
 

TallIan

Explorer
Magen Brigward, Fighter 1

Seeing the goblins closing in, and the possibility of safety behind the walls, Magen slings his crossbow and readies his shield, retreating all the time as the rear guard of the party. "Let's get up that wall, and keep shooting at the leader!

[SBLOCK=Actions]
Action: Equip shield
Item interaction: stow crossbow.
Move: Closer to the wall, but staying as the closest to the goblins.
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
Passive Perception: 11
AC: 17 (19 with shield)
Initiative: +0
HP: 23/24 (HD: 1/2d10)

Offense:
Longsword: +5 5ft 1d8+3S
Longsword (2hnd): +5 5ft 1d10+3
H. Crossbow: +2 150/600 1d10P Heavy, Two handed, Loading
Shield Bash: Bonus action +5 contested roll vs athletic or acrobatics

Second Wind: 1/1
Action Surge: 1/1
Inspiration: 2
Healing Potion: 1
Bolts: 36[/SBLOCK]
 



Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads

Top