• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron: The Machine of War(FULL)

Kyna will smile and join the toast. Afterward, she will glance around at the group.

"Shall we meet here tomorrow morning, then?" She suggests. "I have lodging in the city, and I am expected back shortly, but I can arrange to be here at whatever time we decide."

After agreeing on a time, and finishing her meal, Kyna will take her leave of the group and head back to the Demese of Shadows - House Phiarlan's enclave in Sharn.

{OOC: Sorry, just got back from vacation today - ran a little late.}

Candide

First Post
The Griphon's Claw has a stable. It has accomadations for your mount(fastieth dinosaur? and what's its name? I assumed you named it atleast). Pricing for stabling as PHB states. Rooms are 2sp per night. The rooms are well kept, especially for 2sp.

Gez

First Post
The mount's name is Kanas. :)

Tirlen tells Kyna, « well, it seems a meeting has already been arranged at the Broken Anvil, so a meeting there would have to take place soon enough before dawn. »

Seeten

First Post
((Kasha will stay at her place...an apartment, I guess? For the night. No need to be a financial burden to her parents by staying in extra inns =) ))

Bront

The man with the probe
Valihandra will pay her tab, and get a room once a time has been set to meet.

"Shall me meet just before dawn then?"

RobotRobotI

First Post
Iohr will be happy to stay at the Griphon's Claw for the night, and will be willing to meet up with the others there or at the Broken Anvil come morning.

TroyXavier

First Post
Solid Strike nods as he takes his food. The warforged does not have anything special to say so he eats in silence before retreating to his room for the night.

Candide

First Post
OOC: I guess now it is assumed that all will meet at the Broken Anvil at dawn, seeing how you need to be there at that time anyhow.

Gez, Valahandra and Iohr take their leave of the group and head to the Griphon's claw. Kyna retires to the Demese of Shadows, while Kasha and Solid Strike leave for thier own places.

OOC: Troy, does Solid Strike own a place or did you mean that you would get a room at the inn?

TroyXavier

First Post
Solid Strike quietly retreats to his quarters. It's not really a house. Mostly a roof and walls to protect him from the elements. He rests quietly on his map thinking about the people he met. He finds them interesting and perhaps they are the ones who can join him in fighting evil and finding his true purpose. Still, he is quite shy to talk to them. He was created to fight not to speak, and has always felt uncomfortable talking to people. He finds them most interesting, but he is afraid of making a fool of himself or offending them. Perhaps though he can find acceptance, something he deeply desires. He decides that he will meet them again at the inn in the morning.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads