D&D 5E EB's Into the Eye of the Storm - PotA Campaign - IC

tglassy

Adventurer
Captain Barakas Stormsword rushes into battle, slashing with his vibrating sword!

Booming blade at Bear.

[roll0]
[roll1] + [roll2] If it moves.
 

log in or register to remove this ad

EarlyBird

Explorer
Captain Barakas hears the twang of a crossbow, and the grunts as swordsman thrust blades into flesh. Not wishing to be left out he hurries around the corner and his two companions standing there to come face to face with a zombie in a bear suit, a fresh crossbow quarrel deep in its chest. Its arms are strecthed out it tries to growl but its lack of proper working lungs makes it sound more like a gruggle, than a growl. The tiefling laughs at the folly of the thing.

The Jester tries to cartwheel to the side and nearly tumbles over, its legs not liking the added momentum to the weight they can barely support. A thunderous boom echoes throughout the cavern complex as the dark shadow energy surrounding the zombie explodes like a thunderhead. It tries lashing out at Cyan as the dragonborn's blades cut deep gouges in the monsters back and shoulders, but its atks are feeble as the last of its un-life leaves its body.

And lastly Talin watches as the ballerina puts both her skinless arms over her head and tries to tip-toe towards the shadow rogue. As it approaches it lurches as if dancing and brings both hands down in a double axe-handle towards the rogues head. He manages to get his head out of the way but is clipped on the shoulder instead.

OOC: INIT Order:
Talin
Cyan
Niklos
Terry
Barakas
Zombies


[sblock=Combat]
Barakas
AC:18, HP: 11/11, HD: 1/1(1d8), 1/1(1d6), WotS: 1/1, Spells: 3/0/0
Cyan
AC:16, HP: 18/18, HD: 1/1(1d8+1), 1/1(1d10+1), SW: 1/1, BW: 1/1
Niklos
AC:14 HP: 17/17, HD: 2/2(1d8+2), Channel Divinity: 1/1, Spells: 3/0/0
Talin
AC:16, HP: 15/15, HD 1/1(1d8+2), 1/1(1d6+2), Evil Eye: 1/1, Spells: 1/0/0
Terry
AC:16, HP: 12/17, HD 2/2(1d8+2), Channel Divinity: 1/1, Spells: 3/0/0

Zombies:
AC: 8
Jester [roll0] thunder dmg
1) 16/22 HP Bear intimidate [roll1], atk: Barakas [roll2]
2) 00/22 HP Jester, dead acrobatics [roll3], atk:Cyan [roll4] no atk, no dmg
3) 22/22 HP Ballerina perform [roll5], atk:Talin [roll6][/sblock]
[sblock=MAP]
necro cave_L4_rd2.jpg[/sblock]
 
Last edited:




As the ballerina swings down at Talin he raises his hand. As he does a thin wall of shadow burst from the floor at his feet and solidifies attempting to deflect the attack.

OOC: Using my reaction to cast shield. My Ac is now 21. Let me know if the attack still hits.
 

EarlyBird

Explorer
The "shield of shadow" deflects the blow readily, and the ballerina dances and swings on as if not knowing the magic is protecting the elf.

OOC: Will take back that dmg then. Thanks for the heads up.
 



EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: Ballerina can't make the save from Cyan DC 28, so we can have you attack the bear, and the Captain will give you your sneak attack dmg. So that means a CON save for the bear zombie, DC 13 [roll0], let's see if he is alive?

EDIT yep so [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] to finish the round
 

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads

Top