• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Elemental Evil DM Screen - Got one to sell?

Koren n'Rhys

Explorer
Hi all - not really seeing "Want to Buy" posts in Gaming Marketplace, just stuff for sale, so figured I'd ask here instead.

Finally starting up Princes of the Apocalypse with my group and I'd like to get my hands on a copy of the GF9 Elemental Evil DM Screen. Sold out everywhere online I can find to look. I do have my FLGS looking for me, but don't expect success. If that falls through, does anyone have a copy they no longer need and would be willing to part with?

And before anyone mentions it, yes, I do know it'd not supposed to be very good. Curious more than anything.

Thanks!

discosoc

First Post
And before anyone mentions it, yes, I do know it'd not supposed to be very good.

That's an understatement. Not counting pretty pictures, half the screen is giving you "condition" information, complete with the pictures from that section in the PHB. The rest is a sum total of 3 charts for random encounters, and a map of the region. The map could be technically useful, but that's something the players probably need to see as well, so not great for the screen.

It's bad.

Anyway, as for finding it online, it does seem to be unavailable in even the second-hand markets that I checked. It probably had a small print run and bad reviews kept the run small. I'd just keep an eye out on ebay, since that's the most likely place to find it. Your local store helping is also good.

Koren n'Rhys

Explorer
Yeah, I know. Thanks for the feedback. That's why I was looking for a used one, cheap to a new owner. Though it's wrong to say aloud, I'm looking around for scan, to be honest. You know, in places where such things pop up. But I haven't found that either. I'd pay $10-15 if someone wants to sell, even knowing how bad it is.

Remove ads