Enterprise 02-05-04

Wolf72

Explorer
I won't be able to help the show tonight ... I have one VCR and that's for taping Angel ... If I'm lucky the gf won't mind me watching enterprise, otherwise I'll catch it on sunday.

LightPhoenix

First Post
Let me tell you, if I hadn't known it was a trick from the start, I wouldn't have watched at all. As it was, I decided to watch a bit more of the celebrity poker game... unfortunately Jack Black and Drew Carey went first, so my interest wained. Of course, then there's American Idol...

LightPhoenix

First Post
It wasn't bad, and I loved how the second part was a big ruse too... very clever. Definitely didn't go the route I was thinking it would (making the Xindi think about his family and him softening up).

But like I said, had I not known that the beginning of the episode was a ruse (tvguide spoiled it) I would not have kept watching. There's been too many reset button episodes this season, let alone on the entire show and series, for me to waste my time watching another one. I really think they should have avoided the in media res and just told it chronologically.

Staffan

Legend
I had not read any spoilers, so my first thought when seeing the episode was "Hey, didn't they already do the 'bleak future after Archer fails' thing a few weeks ago?"

Then I was pleasantly surprised when it turned out it was just a ruse.

Tom Cashel

First Post
uv23 said:
Not bad, not bad at all. I get the impression next week's ep will finally deliver the goods.

Awwwwwww, yeah. All the goods. I wish Enterprise was on Showtime.

I liked this episode. It was like an episode of The Prisoner, in reverse. I found myself sympathizing with the enemy. And waiting for Archer to say, with a droll smirk, "We want information!"

myrdden

First Post
It was a descent episode. Actually, the only thing I disliked about the episode was the "memory wipe" procedure which was straight out of TNG. But I suppose the episode wouldn't have worked, since that was the plot device necessary for the rest of the show

Myrdden

Remove ads