Star Trek: Enterprise February 4, 2005. Spoiler Talk

Arnwyn

First Post
Another great episode. Shran is fantastic, and the relationship with him and Archer is getting better all the time. To me, it works, and works well.

Same with Trip and Malcolm (especially right at the end). Why the hell weren't we getting those types of relationships 3 seasons ago? <Rhetorical question>

And, as at least one person said, I thought the Reman cameo was a nice touch.

Wolf72

Explorer
the end of the episode was great!!!

we finally found what the Shadows did with the telepathic Narns!!! (iirc they were suppossed to be albino right? ... if not, I just snafu'd :) )

TDRandall

Explorer
Truth Seeker said:
And at the end, I did twitch by suprise on who was the VR pilot.

I've gotta admit, I was rather slack-jawed, "who/what the HECK is THAT?" myself. Brain wheels spinning, trying to remember anything about them and figure who/what/why the reasons. Would be great if we had something from trek lore to lock in on for reasons, but I'm still looking forward to next week to see how they'll explain and use it.

Of course (just to bring in the ending from the prior part) I've got to admit I was completely baffled as to why Trip and Malcom couldn't find the "real" bridge. You know the one with the people actually on it. They panned out right at the end and I'm afraid I quite startled my wife with something like, "Oh wow that is SO COOL!"

Staffan

Legend
I haven't seen Nemesis, but I'm assuming they refer to the distinctively non-Romulan guards (or whatever) that were outside the "bridge".

Remove ads