• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Trek: Enterprise -[Spoiler Talk]- Stardate:509240

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
In a Mirror, Darkly, Part II Series and Season Finale: 3 of 6.
After using the Defiant to repel a Tholian attack, the power-hungry Archer and Enterprise crew set about using this advanced ship to seize control of all of Earth's Terran Empire. As Archer takes full command of the Defiant and reviews the alternate history of Starfleet, his duplicitous lover Hoshi, a traitorous T'Pol and a reptilian Gorn stowaway hatch schemes of their own.

Cast: Scott Bakula as Jonathan Archer. John Billingsley as Dr. Phlox. Jolene Blalock as T'Pol. Dominic Keating as Malcolm Reed. Anthony Montgomery as Travis Mayweather. Linda Park as Hoshi Sato. Connor Trinneer as Charles "Trip" Tucker III.

Guest Cast: Gary Graham as Soval. Gregory Itzin as Admiral Black. Derek Magyar as Kelby. John Mahon as Admiral Gardner. Pat Healy as Alien.

Creative Staff: Director: Marvin V. Rush. Teleplay By: Michael Sussman. Story By: Manny Coto.

Well, sounds like a lot of backstabbing...but for those who are in the New York Metro area, will have to see it on Saturday. UPN did it again...Baseball is on tonight.

And by the way, today is the last seaon and series finale of Andromeda, for those who are interested...

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Got to see it tonight. No basesball crap here! ;)

It was a great pt 2 to go with the great pt 1 I saw last Sat (had a D&D game on Fri night and nearly forgot it if it hadn't been for a friend of mine reminding me about it).

Talk about alot of twists, turns and great homage to the sets of old. :cool:

driver8

First Post
Id watch it but for some reason Americas Top Model is on instead..unsure if our local affiliate just flip fliopped the lineup or if its not going to be on..bleh.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Very fun episode (though I did like part I a tad more too).

:)

I'm a bit depressed, though, that we won't see the Defiant anymore...great stuff.

DaveMage said:
I'm a bit depressed, though, that we won't see the Defiant anymore...great stuff.

Absolutely. Seeing an old-style Constitution-class starship in action--I mean real action--was just amazing. And I loved the fact that every special effect was modern in quality, but old-fashioned in design. (For instance, they didn't use the "sparkly" torpedos that have been a mainstay since ST: The Motion Picture. And all the sounds were spot on.)

It convinced me that if Paramount really wants to do a new Trek series, and do it right, they need to set it back during the era of the Original Series, but follow the exploits of a different ship and crew.

Or at least, I know it's something I'd love to see. I may be in the distinct minority, but I'd much rather that than anything set pre-Kirk or post-Voyager. And since I'm the one wishing, I get to focus on what I want, and ignore what you want. :p

;)

(They also need to get someone other than B&B to run the show, but that's a given.)

Sir Brennen

Legend
I wonder if the writers intended to revisit the Empress an the Mirror Universe in future episodes, before they found out they were cancelled. How that would fit into the continuity of both universes, I don't know, but that's the impression I got at the end of the ep.

Remove ads