Star Trek: Enterprise, Feb 11 2005 {Spoiler Talk} *TV*

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
"The Aenar"
Archer and the crew try to prevent intergalactic war between the Romulans and the Andorians.

Cast: Scott Bakula, Connor Trinneer, Jolene Blalock, Dominic Keating, Anthony Montgomery, Linda Park, John Billingsley, Jeffrey Combs, Alexandra Lydon, Alicia Adams, Brian Thompson, J. Michael Flynn, Geno Silva, Scott Rinker.
Director(s): Mike Vejar.
Producer(s): Rick Berman, Brannon Braga.
Writer(s): Andre Bormanis.

The arc run its course, to this conclusion. T'Pol flexs her newly gained telepathic prowess. Yupe...there is no question...she is Vulcan :p

Richards

Legend
I thought it was a pretty good episode. I really like those Aenar (and it looks like Shran does, too!). A couple of observations:

- So, Andoria (does anybody else remember when it was just called "Andor?") is apparently a moon orbiting a ringed gas giant. Pretty cool.

- Did anybody else, upon seeing those "bore worms," think "Hey, baby thoqquas!" -- or was it just me?

- That's a pretty big Aenar city, for a subrace that the blue-skinned Andorians only recently discovered. (What was it, 50 years ago? And only a handful of Andorians have actually met Aenar up until this point?) I suppose those psionic powers have come in handy in keeping the city hidden, considering that the "president for this appearance" lady managed to mask the exit to the surface from one of her own people successfully.

- The Trip bombshell kind of came out of nowhere there at the end. I certainly didn't expect that! Next week ought to be real interesting.

Johnathan

Wycen

Explorer
Actually I thought, "Hey, baby remorhaz!"

I would like to know if Enterprise salvaged any of the drone material after destroying them.

Orius

Legend
Richards said:
- Did anybody else, upon seeing those "bore worms," think "Hey, baby thoqquas!" -- or was it just me?

Nope, like Wycen I thought remorhaz too. I mean, they're super-hot worms that live in cold regions.

myrdden

First Post
I thought it was ok. I am still not sure what the whole point of the Aenar are. Their introduction and the resultant "battle" was anti-climactic fo me.

Richards said:
- The Trip bombshell kind of came out of nowhere there at the end. I certainly didn't expect that! Next week ought to be real interesting.

Johnathan

The last 5 minutes of the show were fantastic I thought. Excellent character building. Trip has consistently been my favourite character of the series. The rest - meh. I have to admit, his reaction pretty much comes out of the blue (since previous episodes seemed to convey the relationship was done and both were ok with it) but it was a nice touch.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
myrdden said:
I thought it was ok. I am still not sure what the whole point of the Aenar are. Their introduction and the resultant "battle" was anti-climactic fo me.

The last 5 minutes of the show were fantastic I thought. Excellent character building. Trip has consistently been my favourite character of the series. The rest - meh. I have to admit, his reaction pretty much comes out of the blue (since previous episodes seemed to convey the relationship was done and both were ok with it) but it was a nice touch.

When I saw the look on his face, I had to look away, it was just too much to look at...

Remove ads