Star Trek: Enterprise February 4, 2005. Spoiler Talk

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
"United"
Trapped on a remote-controlled Romulan ship, Trip and Malcolm must outwit their captors to escape.

Cast: Scott Bakula, Connor Trinneer, Jolene Blalock, Dominic Keating, Anthony Montgomery, Linda Park, John Billingsley, Jeffrey Combs, Molly Brink, Lee Arenberg, Kevin Brief, Brian Thompson, J. Michael Flynn, Geno Silva, Scott Rinker.
Director(s): David Livingston.
Producer(s): Rick Berman, Brannon Braga.
Writer(s): Garfield Reeves-Stevens, Judith Reeves-Stevens.

It will be interesting to see, how Malcolm and Trip get off that ship.

Further discussion later...

Napftor

Explorer
Guess everyone's busy with the Cancelled thread. ;) Anywho, another excellent episode penned by the Reeves-Stevenses. So much for my theory of not having a big reveal with the drone-controller (albino andorian...why not?). Great move by Archer to take out part of Shran's stalk. I also enjoyed seeing the Reman cameo.

Wycen

Explorer
I really enjoyed this episode, the only thing that could have made it better would have been more space battle, specially seeing ships from more than one race trying to destroy the drone. Too bad the blue skinned chick died.

I don't know anything about albino Andorians, is there something I should know before the next episode in the arc?

Richards

Legend
You know as much about albino Andorians as anyone else does. They're a newly-revealed subrace that will apparently be explored in more detail next episode.

Johnathan

myrdden

First Post
Napftor said:
Guess everyone's busy with the Cancelled thread. ;) Anywho, another excellent episode penned by the Reeves-Stevenses. So much for my theory of not having a big reveal with the drone-controller (albino andorian...why not?). Great move by Archer to take out part of Shran's stalk. I also enjoyed seeing the Reman cameo.

I agree. The whole episode really had the spirit of TOS and worked quite well. Personally, I hated the Remans from "Nemesis" and their concept but it didn't ruin the enjoyment of the episode for me.

Curious about the albino Andorian. I have no idea where they are going with that.

drothgery

First Post
Crothian said:
i missed it, it's on opposite Stargate and I saw that instead. Too many good shows on Friday night......

DVRs are a Good Thing (or, failing that, you can always use the old standby video tape, though that doesn't let you record two shows at once). Especially since the 10pm slot (too late to start watching a TV show in my book, even on Friday) has both Battlestar Galactica and NUMB3RS.

It really looks like the last season of Enterprise is going to go out with a bang; the main arcs this season have been excellent.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
BrooklynKnight said:
All this talk of subraces is starting to make Startrek look like D&D.

Nah, the mixed-Kligons predated the arrival of D&D. Those Romulans are, damn it...are just mean.

And Sharn is a leader I would follow anywhere :D.

Ah, once again, T'Pol inner feelings make their way out again, to let Archer know...stop being a bleeding heart...LOL.

Hoshi and Travis, that was good team work.

Trip and Malcolm, what is there to say...good at building stuff, good at blowing up stuff.

And at the end, I did twitch by suprise on who was the VR pilot.

Last edited:

Remove ads