• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Enterprise 10-29-04

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Enterprise - "Borderland"

When genetically engineered humans plan to create a war between Earth and the Klingons, Archer enlists their creator, Dr. Airk Soong (Brent Spiner), to help stop them.

Cast: Scott Bakula, Connor Trinneer, Jolene Blalock, Dominic Keating, Anthony Montgomery, Linda Park, John Billingsley.

Guest(s): Brent Spiner as Arik Soong, Alec Newman as Malik, Abby Brammell as Persis, Joel West as Raakin, Dave Power as Pierce, J.G. Hertzler as Klingon Captain, Dayo Ade as Klingon Tactical Officer, Bobbi Sue Luther as Orion Slave Girl, The Big Show (Paul Wight) as Orion Slave Trader #1, and Gary Kasper as Orion Slave Trader #2 (and who has a fairly extensive Sci-Fi resume).

David Livingston ("Enterprise" (2001) TV Series episodes - 1.04 "Strange New World", 1.16 "Shuttlepod One", 1.21 "Detained", 2.07 "Seventh, The", 2.11 "Precious Cargo", 2.14 "Stigma", 2.18 "Crossing, The", 2.23 "Regeneration", 3.05 "Impulse", 3.13 "Proving Ground", 3.15 "Harbinger", 3.22 "Council, The", and, this one, 4.04 "Borderland")
and Ken Lazebnik makes his Enterprise writer's debut (thin resume, too).

And now a musical interlude (To the tune of the Speed Racer Theme song, with apologies. ;) )

Here he comes,
Here comes Brent Spiner,
Now as Data's "granddad",
Genetics are his thing,
And now he's gonna tamper with the order.

You might remember Brent has often played his dad,
Played his brother, too, and played him like HE'S BAD!
And when the show is in trouble, they thought,
"Who's not working now?"
You bet your life, Brent Spiner,
Needs the cash, AND HOW!

Go, Brent Spiner!
(He's no whiner!)
Go, Brent Spiner, Go!

He's not Data'd
Just related,
Milk belated roles!

:p

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
And now a musical interlude (To the tune of the Speed Racer Theme song, with apologies. ;) )

Here he comes,
Here comes Brent Spiner,
Now as Data's "granddad",
Genetics are his thing,
And now he's gonna tamper with the order.

You might remember Brent has often played his dad,
Played his brother, too, and played him like HE'S BAD!
And when the show is in trouble, they thought,
"Who's not working now?"
You bet your life, Brent Spiner,
Needs the cash, AND HOW!

Go, Brent Spiner!
(He's no whiner!)
Go, Brent Spiner, Go!

He's not Data'd
Just related,
Milk belated roles!

:p
ROFL.....

RATED: 10 out of 10

ROFL....

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Critics Rave about Boderland...

Wow...I never thought I will ever see Critics given praise to Enterprise or especially to a show's segment arc.

I mean...the reviews are SO postive.

Check it out here

Orius

Legend
I'm looking forward to it.

Let's see what we have:

Brent Spiner playing a mad scientist.

Genetically enhanced humans that are leftovers from the Eugenics Wars.

Orion slave girls. :D Plus we get to see Orion males, and from what I read on the Star Trek site about these guys, there's supposed to be 7 feet tall, green, and very nasty.

And of course these are Coto's ideas, not Braga's so there's hope right there. :]

Richards

Legend
240x320.jpg

Looking forward to it!

Johnathan

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
It's gonna be lots of fun! :p

I think what I might enjoy the most is seeing how many little touches they put in trying to retrospectively foreshadow things that have already happened in other series. :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads