• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Enterprise 12-03-04

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Enterprise - "Kir'Shara"

Archer, T'Pol and rebel leader T'Pau try to make public a revered ancient artifact that could revolutionize Vulcan society and overthrow the corrupt government.

Cast: Scott Bakula, Connor Trinneer, Jolene Blalock, Dominic Keating, Anthony Montgomery, Linda Park, John Billingsley.

Guest(s): Gary Graham as Vulcan Ambassador Soval, Robert Foxworth as Administrator V'Las, Jeffrey Combs as Commander Shran, Todd Stashwick as Talok (and is a cousin of EN Worlder, omokage!), Michael Reilly Burke as Koss, Jack Donner as Vulcan Priest, and John Rubenstein as Kuvak.

David Livingston (one of the busiest directors of the four newer ST series) ("Enterprise" (2001) TV Series episodes - 1.04 "Strange New World", 1.16 "Shuttlepod One", 1.21 "Detained", 2.07 "Seventh, The", 2.11 "Precious Cargo", 2.14 "Stigma", 2.18 "Crossing, The", 2.23 "Regeneration", 3.05 "Impulse", 3.13 "Proving Ground", 3.15 "Harbinger", 3.22 "Council, The", 4.04 "Borderland", 4.09 "Kir'Shara", and (later this season) 4.13 "United") directs this episode with Mike Sussman ("Enterprise" (2001) TV Series episodes - (story) 3.17 "Hatchery", (teleplay) 1.04 "Strange New World", (teleplay) 1.14 "Shadows of P'Jem", (teleplay) 1.17 "Fusion", (teleplay) 1.21 "Detained", (teleplay) 2.25 "Bounty", (teleplay) 3.14 "Strategem", (writer) 1.09 "Civilization", (writer) 2.04 "Dead Stop", (writer) 2.12 "Catwalk, The", (writer) 2.16 "Future Tense", (writer) 2.23 "Regeneration", (writer) 3.02 "Anomaly", (writer) 3.08 "Twilight", (writer) 3.21 "E²", (writer) 4.03 "Home", (writer) 4.06 "Augments, The", (writer) 4.09 "Kir'Shara", and (later this season) (writer) 4.12 "Babel One") crafts the script.

Looks like a good team has been assembled to bring this mini-arc to a conclusion... :)

Last edited:

Tom Cashel

First Post
album4.jpg

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Now I have that song stuck in my head. Thanks so freakin' much. ;)

On the other hand, I'm surprised they had more than one hit to fill a Best Of!

myrdden

First Post
Eridanis said:
Now I have that song stuck in my head. Thanks so freakin' much. ;)

On the other hand, I'm surprised they had more than one hit to fill a Best Of!

I think that's the cover of the single.

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Its gonna be two hours before any of you get what i'm saying...
But I just finished watching tonights episode, and all I have to say is, I was partially right!!!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads