• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Enterprise 11-26-04

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Enterprise - "Awakening"

Archer holds the key to helping T'Pol's mother, who has joined a revolutionary group being targeted by the Vulcan high commander, V'Las (Robert Foxworth), for destruction.

Cast: Scott Bakula, Connor Trinneer, Jolene Blalock, Dominic Keating, Anthony Montgomery, Linda Park, John Billingsley.

Guest(s): Gary Graham as Vulcan Ambassador Soval, Robert Foxworth as Administrator V'Las, Kara Zediker as T'Pau, Bruce Gray as Surak, Joanna Cassidy as T'Les, and John Rubenstein as Kuvak.

Roxann Dawson ("Enterprise" (2001) TV Series episodes - 1.07 "Andorian Incident, The", 1.22 "Vox Sola", 2.04 "Dead Stop", 2.13 "Dawn", 2.25 "Bounty", 3.06 "Exile", 3.12 "Chosen Realm", 3.16 "Doctor's Orders", 3.21 "E²", and 4.08 "Awakening") directs this episode with Andre Bormanis ("Enterprise" (2001) TV Series episodes - (story) 1.24 "Desert Crossing", (story) 2.18 "Crossing, The", (story) 3.17 "Hatchery", (teleplay) 1.24 "Desert Crossing", (teleplay) 2.08 "Communicator, The", (teleplay) 3.17 "Hatchery", (writer) 1.12 "Silent Enemy", (writer) 2.20 "Horizon", (writer) 3.03 "Extinction", (writer) 3.23 "Countdown", and (writer) 4.08 "Awakening") penning the script.

I think Dawson is one of the best things to come out of Voyager (especially as a director ;) ) and she's done some great work directing other, well-received Enterprise episodes. I look forward to seeing more of her work.

mojo1701

First Post
Mark said:
I think Dawson is one of the best things to come out of Voyager (especially as a director ;) ) and she's done some great work directing other, well-received Enterprise episodes. I look forward to seeing more of her work.

You said it.

Napftor

Explorer
Another great outing with the Enterprise crew. I'm so sad this is likely the final season. Vulcans firing on humans--it's great! Can't wait for the big fight next week with Andoria. :D

mojo1701

First Post
Napftor said:
Another great outing with the Enterprise crew. I'm so sad this is likely the final season. Vulcans firing on humans--it's great! Can't wait for the big fight next week with Andoria. :D

Boy howdy.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Napftor said:
HOLEY*****, NO WAY *****...WOW!!!!!!

It got that bad?????

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
Why couldn't they have done this two years ago.. then Enterprise might have worked as a concept. It's sad that we have to wait until they pretty much cancel it to get what all of the fans assumed the show would be about from the start!

I have to say though that I still don't buy many of the Vulcan characters on the show.. the emotion control issue is being played badly by the main villian in this arc. He's a returning Trek actor which is good but honestly he doesn't act Vulcan at all.. and seems far more Human or Romulan.. I tend to blame the actor though because the delivery is the issue I think - not the lines themselves.

Greylock

First Post
LrdApoc said:
Why couldn't they have done this two years ago.. then Enterprise might have worked as a concept. It's sad that we have to wait until they pretty much cancel it to get what all of the fans assumed the show would be about from the start!

Man, I hope folks are watching this. This season has aced every episode, even the low-key ones. This one ain't low-key. I am waiting with anticpation for the next...

Any news on ratings?

Red Spire Press

First Post
Fantastic episode. Great tension! Who would of thought any of us would be anxiously awaiting the next episode from week to week. Long live the three episode arcs! :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads