• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Enterprise 12-03-04

mojo1701

First Post
Wow. I noticed something, in Polish, "las" is the word for "forest," a place where you can find bushes...

Crothian said:
It was good up until the ending unless they are going to lead us into that war.

They'd better, or else...

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Well, Well, hot damn, that was good...

"Tell Archer, that's two, he owes me...."

Overall rating: 5 of 5.:) :cool: :D

Now, we must wait until next year.

Last edited:

Red Spire Press

First Post
I did enjoy this arc. But much like the last one, the conclusion seemed rushed and a bit too "happy ending." You'd think that with three episodes worth of time to play with, they could have better pacing. Regardless, a good storyline.

myrdden

First Post
I was unsatisfied with this particular arc. I though the conclusion was also too "happy ending-ish" but it wasn't bad per se. Compared with the "Augments" arc this Vulcan one just didn't snap as well with me. Just a personal preference.

I really liked the Andorians and the scenes with Shran and Soval.

Wasn't so impressed with the Archer and T'Pau scenes.

As far as the ending goes I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand, since everyone watching the show knows about the Vulcan/Romulan connection as long as no one else sees a Romulan I have no problem with the on screen revelation. Yet on the other hand, I was disappointed with the Vulcan soceity corruption being part of a BBEG plan.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
I wonder if they are positioning T'Pau to take over for T'Pol if they decide to dump Jolene Blalock from the cast?

Tom Cashel

First Post
Dump Jolene?! Never!

I thought that epi was just great. I was confused by their sudden appearance at the High Council chambers, but the scene with T'pol and her now-ex-H'usband made up for it. And the Romulan connection gave me chills...chills I tell you!

Those opening scenes were SO current-events-ish...very well done.

The only thing I hate about this season is the way they show you a snippet of what's going to happen later, at the mid-show commercial break. They showed Archer activating the Kir'Shara for the High Council, which was totally boneheaded and destroyed what little suspense there was on that score. They should have showed some ship-to-ship combat instead of giving away the dang ending.

But...I loved it. Manny Coto is my main man. I might watch it again at 6pm today.

BobROE

Explorer
Mark said:
I wonder if they are positioning T'Pau to take over for T'Pol if they decide to dump Jolene Blalock from the cast?

I doubt it, from the converstatoin with her towards the end, I felt that it was implied that she was now part of the government, in it's post high council state.

Viking Bastard

Adventurer
I really liked this episode and the whole arc, although the conclusion was
definately the strongest of the three. Yes, it went by the numbers, but it
did so well, so no complaints from me.

Except for T'Pol cure. What, after all the fuss, she's just cured now like it
was all a bad dream? I dunno, but I thought the disease added an extra
dimension to the character, even if it's been ignored in favour of a drug
problem and tragic romances.

But nevermind. I give it a 8/10.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads