Envoy Warforged: You Pass Butter

AmerginLiath

Adventurer
I’m not sure whether to make racy “Personal Flotation Devices” jokes for a female Warforged or just point you towards the Transformers RPG thread.

All jokes aside, the idea of a Warforged built to transform into a boat to ferry marines behind enemy lines (so they don’t need to carry/story a heavy rowboat and can have an additional combatant) sounds like a cool element of the Last War.

Ymdar

Explorer
I kind of want to play the brewer bot. An actual walking keg. Play him as a Belushi-esque Big Fat Party Animal, or a super-boring homebrew enthusiast, waxing poetic about pilsners vs. stouts.

220px-Bender_Rodriguez.png

Attachments

• 220px-Bender_Rodriguez.png
    220px-Bender_Rodriguez.png
    73.9 KB · Views: 1,557

GlassJaw

Hero
I kind of want to play the brewer bot. An actual walking keg. Play him as a Belushi-esque Big Fat Party Animal, or a super-boring homebrew enthusiast, waxing poetic about pilsners vs. stouts.

I wish I could both give you XP and laugh at this post! Brilliant.

JPL

Adventurer
I like that the chef warforged actually doesn't have to eat. Might be fun to play him as a henchman / support staff guy --- pack mule, torchbearer, squier, valet, and all-around helpful guy.

But calligrapher warforged is interesting, too. Maybe a rogue inquisitive, with a superhuman attention to detail? Maybe a fussy R2D2 type? Or is he a bard, obsessively maintaining chronicles of the party's adventures?

Tony Vargas

Legend
"As an envoy, you were designed with a certain specialized function in mind. You might be an assassin, a healer, or an entertainer, to name a few possibilities. Envoys are the rarest of the warforged subraces, and yours could be a unique design."
Gold-plated and designed for etiquette & protocol?

Remove ads