• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Envoy Warforged: You Pass Butter

AmerginLiath

Adventurer
I’m not sure whether to make racy “Personal Flotation Devices” jokes for a female Warforged or just point you towards the Transformers RPG thread.

All jokes aside, the idea of a Warforged built to transform into a boat to ferry marines behind enemy lines (so they don’t need to carry/story a heavy rowboat and can have an additional combatant) sounds like a cool element of the Last War.

Ymdar

Explorer
I kind of want to play the brewer bot. An actual walking keg. Play him as a Belushi-esque Big Fat Party Animal, or a super-boring homebrew enthusiast, waxing poetic about pilsners vs. stouts.

220px-Bender_Rodriguez.png

Attachments

• 220px-Bender_Rodriguez.png
    220px-Bender_Rodriguez.png
    73.9 KB · Views: 1,557

GlassJaw

Hero
I kind of want to play the brewer bot. An actual walking keg. Play him as a Belushi-esque Big Fat Party Animal, or a super-boring homebrew enthusiast, waxing poetic about pilsners vs. stouts.

I wish I could both give you XP and laugh at this post! Brilliant.

JPL

Adventurer
I like that the chef warforged actually doesn't have to eat. Might be fun to play him as a henchman / support staff guy --- pack mule, torchbearer, squier, valet, and all-around helpful guy.

But calligrapher warforged is interesting, too. Maybe a rogue inquisitive, with a superhuman attention to detail? Maybe a fussy R2D2 type? Or is he a bard, obsessively maintaining chronicles of the party's adventures?

Tony Vargas

Legend
"As an envoy, you were designed with a certain specialized function in mind. You might be an assassin, a healer, or an entertainer, to name a few possibilities. Envoys are the rarest of the warforged subraces, and yours could be a unique design."
Gold-plated and designed for etiquette & protocol?

Remove ads