• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Finally.

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
After several years, I've finally finished another computer game! The last was Diablo II, so that shows you how long... I finally beat Deus Ex. Got the endings where I merge with Helios and also did the one where I join the Illuminati. Fun game.

Anyway, it's neither here nor there, but I thought I'd share.

Welverin

First Post
I'm hoping to finish Metroid 2 (GBA) in the next day or two. Then I think I'll get back to Torment. After that I only have 20-30 more games to go!

MJEggertson

First Post
Speaking of Torment, I noticed a few days ago while browsing the Interplay site that the game is out of print. So if you are even thinking about it, you may want to pick it up if you see it, since before long, you're not likely going to find even in the bargain bin.

Welverin

First Post
Well for me it's not a problem since I bought it a a year or two ago and started playing it a few months ago I just need to get back to it and finish. For everyone else who doesn't have Planescape: Torment: go buy it now!

I think my current record for break inbetween starting a game and stopping, then picking it up again is about 1.5 to 2 years for Baldur's Gate. I might be working on a longer one for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time however.

Shapermc

First Post
MJEggertson said:
Speaking of Torment, I noticed a few days ago while browsing the Interplay site that the game is out of print. So if you are even thinking about it, you may want to pick it up if you see it, since before long, you're not likely going to find even in the bargain bin.

This is not in print because it is sold as a package deal with some other crap game now printed by a different company. You can get both games for $9.99 at Wal-Mart, and it comes in a case the size of a double CD. But pick it up it is an amazing game.

Shapermc

First Post
Welverin said:
(snip). . . for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time however.

You know that there will be a special edition release of Zelda: OoT for the gamecube if you get the new one next year? Yup!

Well I don't know how you get it (I think that you have to preorder the newone), but I do know that the cleaned up some of the graphics :D How is that for the little Zelda fan in all of us :D

edit: Commence drolling . . . NOW (link to the OoT GameCube deal :D)

Last edited:

Welverin

First Post
Originally posted by Shapermc You know that there will be a special edition release of Zelda: OoT for the gamecube if you get the new one next year? Yup!

Oh yeah! In fact there are two versions of it on there, which you should know by now. I'll be preordering Wind Waker whether I have a cube by then or not.

Last edited:

Remove ads