• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Freelancer: The High Seas OOC

Capellan

Explorer
Corlon said:
#$%@#$^$%&$%@#

okay, we're starting with five people, I'm not waiting for more of you to drop out.

If opportunity arises for you to add a sixth PC, let me know. I've been wanting to try out a sea-based campaign.

Douane

First Post
Capellan,

of course I can't speak for Corlon, but the thread is still titled "need one more", so I assume, you would be welcome to join.

I guess the comment about "starting with 5 people" was to forestall any further leavings of players. :)

Folkert

Capellan

Explorer
OK, I should have a character ready within 48 hours or so.

You've mentioned that there are issues with magic-users, but you've only mentioned arcane casters above - what's the story with druids?

Corlon

First Post
druids are well...shunned by the arcane and other divine casters but aren't really openly attacked as sorcerers are.

Experienced ship captains know that druids can be very useful, but no one is every really comfortable around them, especially if they use wild shape, hopefully you can see why :D

Capellan

Explorer
OK - let me know if the (revised) character stats are OK, and if you want to start me on the ship, or introduce me later.

Corlon

First Post
you can just come in on the ship, there hasn't been much massive roleplaying, so you could just be the guy that's been leaning against the railing or soemthing

you can start in the thread, but get changlos's stats up quick

then we can really start.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads