• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

From Peasants To Heros

Andor

First Post
A sale!

Weyland grins. "If you're worried Alonnd I'll be happy to sell you some armour." he calls out merrily.

Rhun

First Post
Alonnd raises an eyebrow at Weyland's words. "If you made any armor worth wearing, I might take you up on that offer!" The hunter raises his mug in salute to the smith.

Ivellious

First Post
"It would be for the best if you stepped up on your city guard, but other than that, do not fear. We shall handle the threat." The paladin answers Alonnd's question. With it being made known that Weyland is a smith, Telgar steps towards him, and says kindly "We are in need of some supplies. Such as horse shoes, pitons, and other climbing gear as well." Though the bar erupts in to laughter at Alonnd's comment, it seems not to deter the man from business

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Ivellious said:
"It would be for the best if you stepped up on your city guard, but other than that, do not fear. We shall handle the threat." The paladin answers Alonnd's question. With it being made known that Weyland is a smith, Telgar steps towards him, and says kindly "We are in need of some supplies. Such as horse shoes, pitons, and other climbing gear as well." Though the bar erupts in to laughter at Alonnd's comment, it seems not to deter the man from business
Finally breaking his long silence Brandon addresses the Paladin in a flat baritone "Sir Knight do you have any leads on where the Druid may be. It might be best if us simple village folk know where to avoid going until you've captured this villian"

[sblock=skill check]Brandon is using his bluff skill (+3) to hide his true interest and feelings on the matter[/sblock]

Andor

First Post
Weyland rolls his eyes at Alonnd's jab. As if these villagers could tell bad armour from good. he thinks. He makes his way through the crowd to Teland and speaks "No problem. I admit I'd been hoping for more of a challenge than farrier work, but you lot seem to be well kitted out. Horse shoes I have in stock. A piton is a sort of a heavy nail with a loop on it to hold a rope, yes? I can make those in a trice. Just tell me what else you need and I can do it. How long will you be in town before heading out to get yon evil Druid?"

TheMagician

First Post
"An evil druid? Now that's studying abroad! Can I come with you?" Sash says, looking at the adventureres each in turn, his hazel eyes boring into theirs.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Ty laughs at Sash's eager requests. "To do what? Wash their boots and polish their leather. Such mighty adventurers have little use for the lot of us."

Ivellious

First Post
Lord_Raven88 said:
Finally breaking his long silence Brandon addresses the Paladin in a flat baritone "Sir Knight do you have any leads on where the Druid may be. It might be best if us simple village folk know where to avoid going until you've captured this villian"

"We believe him to be hiding out in a set of ruins towards the south of here, but other than that, we haven't a clue. We were going to check out these ruins first though in hopes that the durid is there." Brashford says with it apparent that some of the wind has been taken out of his sails.

Andor said:
Weyland rolls his eyes at Alonnd's jab. As if these villagers could tell bad armour from good. he thinks. He makes his way through the crowd to Teland and speaks "No problem. I admit I'd been hoping for more of a challenge than farrier work, but you lot seem to be well kitted out. Horse shoes I have in stock. A piton is a sort of a heavy nail with a loop on it to hold a rope, yes? I can make those in a trice. Just tell me what else you need and I can do it. How long will you be in town before heading out to get yon evil Druid?"

Telgar nods his head slightly, and says"We'll be leaving once we have those supplies. So don't worry, you'll get business from us."

TheMagician said:
Sash gives him an uncharacteritic glare: "To get some actual practice in with magic! I do enough boot-washing at docter Forlagn's, anyway."

Folra steps forwards, and looks at Sash as if to appraise him, but shakes her head. "You don't seem to be strong enough in your talents just yet to be of any use to us. Unless you really do want to just be washing our boots." She says as she smirks at her comment

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Ty smirks again. "Out to search blindly for cause that is unclear but too dangerous to a master apprentice. Ah, adventuring, the height of folly. Well, at least our smith will get some work." The young man chuckles at his own jest.

Remove ads