• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

From Peasants To Heros

TheMagician

First Post
Sash shrugs, and smiles at Folra: "Yet is the key word there, ma'am. If you've any tips on magic in the meantime, I'd like to hear them."

Hearing Ty's remark, he turns a little red, and toys with the idea of using a prestidigitation to change his hair pink... then thinks better of it. The last time he tried using magic for anything outside of practice sessions with the Doctor ended with an unpleasantly large amount of animated broomsticks... and worse, Dr. Forlagn had Sash hunt down each, and then work out how to de-activate them alone.
[sblock=Ivellious]Just a small question, but, what kind of master is Forlagn? (y'know, for backround...and stuff)[/sblock]

Andor

First Post
"Nothing wrong with honest work Ty. You might even give it a try some time." Weyland tosses over his shoulder, then turns back to the adventurer. "Okay then. I'll make the pitons tonight. Bring your horses by tomorrow morning and I'll re-shoe them. If there is anything else you need just ask."

Rhun

First Post
Ivellious, would Alonnd know where the ruins are? I assume he is fairly familiar with the area, being a hunter.

Ivellious

First Post
Andor, You don't know that it's Ty. He disguied and you missed your spot check
Rhun, I would think that with Alonnd he would know the location of the ruins. He is a hunter after all
Magican I'd have to think about that. I like how you're making him out to be so far though personality wise. Though if anything, I'd think he was maybe a low lvl wizard like 2 and with the town being how it is, he just got the title master, and decided he liked it.

"Boy, I should put you in your place!" The Paladin says angrily to Ty, but Flora places her hand on his shoulder to clam him, and shakes her head. Brashford looks at the woman, and with a sigh turns to Weyland, and says "We appreciate your help good sir. We'll meet you at the appointed time." With that the group of adventurers head towards the stairs of the inn, with the crowd parting like water for them. As soon as they are up the stairs, the inn erupts as people gossip about them, and their quest

TheMagician

First Post
Sash watches the adventurers go, then says: "Well, that was a decrecendo. Well, Brand, I'll need to go, before Doctor Forlagn notices I'm gone. Weyland, I'll pick up those horseshoes from your shop on the way back, if it's alright with you?"

[sblock=Ivellious] OK, thanks. Do the Chants relize that Alitrius is a low level wizard? (sorry, not bothering you, am I?)[/sblock]

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Speaking in a hushed whisper Brand addresses the small group that had gathered around Sash and the adventurers "Now that the 'mighty adventurers' have gone, perhaps we should talk about how we plan on making a visit to a certain set of ruins"

Ivellious

First Post
TheMagician said:
[sblock=Ivellious] OK, thanks. Do the Chants relize that Alitrius is a low level wizard? (sorry, not bothering you, am I?)[/sblock]

[sblock=TheMagician] No, because the good wizard has taking to hiding in his shop. That's the reason why he dislikes them so much is because he's afraid he'll be shown for the fraud he really is. Though in hindsight I probably shouldn't of told you that :p[/sblock]

Andor

First Post
Weyland finishes his bitters in one deep draught then put the mug down. "Sure Sash I'll go with you." Then he grimaces hearing Brands whisper. "Tch. Not a good idea. I'm a Smith and I can craft steel and magic. Someday I'll be a Master and forge wonders such as yon Paladin and his friends carry. But this druid eh? He shapes flesh." He shakes his head at the thought and wanders towards the door.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The disguised Ty chuckled at the suggestions. "Don't deal with the druid. But there's no reason not to take a peek." He grins. "To make make sure they will be all right."

Remove ads