• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

From Peasants To Heros

TheMagician

First Post
Sash returns to the house of Alitrius, and begins the theory work on Mesmer's Dormancy series.
"Let's see...atay, aethrei, triestiel?" Sash consults the reference table to check his pronunciation, and gets a grumpy nod from the doctor. "Yes, Chant, that's correct. Tell me, though, why I found Tenser's Third Law hidden behind my bookshelf?" Sash looks at the doctor, puzzled: "That's odd... why would it - oh. That's the book that bit my -" Sash is cut short by a withering look from Alitrius. Evidently, he forgot what he told the doctor to get out of the workshop in the morning.
He blunders through several more pointed questions, but manages to convince him to let him go camping that evening, provided he can recite the Dormancy series by dinner.

[sblock=equipment]Sash will take what's in his inventory, save for the artisan's tools, and will prepare his spells as he does his theory work: Sleep, Prestidigitation and Mage Hand[/sblock]

Last edited:

Ivellious

First Post
Sorry guys, lost track of the thread, and it didn't help things are getting alittle hectic on my end of life

You all approach Falcon's Grove at different intervals, with Sash actually being the first one to the site surprisingly. It seems that his studies are actually finally starting to pay off for him. As Sash begins getting settled to wait for Brandon to arrive, Ty arrives on the scene feeling as as confident as ever. After a few minutes (which if you all want to play out, go ahead and be my guest.) The mastermind of the little expedition arrives with a smile on his face, till he sees Ty, and then Brandon goes to his normal hiding, which doesn't get to last very long before Alonnd reaches the grove. As the group begins talk about the trip to the ruins, an armored Weyland shows up, worried about the boys, but sighing alittle to see that Alonnd is here. Maybe he'll talk some sense into them

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Ty grins sardonically as he come upon Sash. "Imagine finding you here! A little shape-changed druidic birdie told you me you'd be scoffing your chores. Out to practice cantrips to clean some adventurer's boot?" As the other's come, Ty has sarcastic words for all of them, closing with, "You all are mad. Venturing after a druid that a band of 'full' adventurers are after? Truly touched." A twinkle shows in his eyes. "I like it."

Last edited:

Lord_Raven88

First Post
stonegod said:
Ty grins sardonically as he come upon Sash. "Imagine finding you here! A little shape-changed druidic birdie told you me you'd be scoffing your chores. Out to practice cantrips to clean some adventurer's boot?" As the other's come, Ty has sarcastic words for all of them, closing with, "You all are mad. Venturing after a druid that a band of 'full' adventurers are after? Truly touched." A twinkle shows in his eyes. "I like it."
Andor said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonegod
"I like it."

"And there you have it lads. Proof positive that this is a daft venture." Weyland adds.
With a scowl on his face Brandon storms over to the two interlopers and speaks to them thru gritted teeth all the while looming over the others with his massive frame "NOONE invited either or you two to tag along, so I suggest you shut you mouths before I shut them for you"

With a final glare at the both of them he thumps back across the clearing towards his friend Sash, and finishes rolling out his bedroll and blanket.

"If either of you want to actually make yourselves useful, you could go get some wood for the fire" Brandon spits out the words with barely contained ire.

stonegod

Lord_Raven88 said:
"If either of you want to actually make yourselves useful, you could go get some wood for the fire" Brandon spits out the words with barely contained ire.
Ty did not flinch at Brandon's charge. If anything, his smile become larger. There had been tales in the village of the boy provoking fights by those exasperated with him, and while Ty usually lost them, the never fading grin always seemed to be there as a stinging reminder. If anything, the boy was fearless.

As large young man stomped back to the camp, Ty causally raised his left hand. A bolt of something---a chaotic swirl of purple, green, and red---shot forth, striking a nearby small branch. With a thud it separated from the tree and landed in the space in front of Brandon.

"Is that good, or would you like more?"

OOC: I'm taking a little creative license here, but even a half-damage eldritch blast should be able to bring down a small branch.

Ivellious

First Post
stonegod said:
OOC: I'm taking a little creative license here, but even a half-damage eldritch blast should be able to bring down a small branch.

I'd say even 1 point of damage would be fine to take down a small branch from a tree. So it's good

Andor

First Post
Weyland bristles at Brandon's comment but before he can say anything Ty shoots down the branch. He turns and looks at Ty with a surprised expression.

Rhun

First Post
Alonnd can only roll his eyes at Brandon's threat. That boy was going to get himself killed if he didn't watch himself. He clears his throat and speaks quietly. "I'm only here to make sure you don't do something that causes trouble for the entire village. It wouldn't be the first time, after all."

What class is Brandon? I don't see his charsheet in the rogue's gallery.And actually, I don't see Weyland's either.

stonegod

Rhun said:
What class is Brandon? I don't see his charsheet in the rogue's gallery.And actually, I don't see Weyland's either.
OOC: Brandon is a hexblade; he's over the in the OOC thread still.

Remove ads