CE Macro-Titanic outsider (anomaly, chaotic, evil, extrauniversal, qlippoth)
Init +498; Senses blindsight, cosmic consciousness (universe), darkvision, low-light vision, see in darkness, true seeing, x-ray vision; Perception +386
Aura chaotic, divine (640.000 ft., DC 369), evil
AC 1.156, touch 296, flat-footed 1.060 (+48 anarchic, +95 deflection, +95 Dex, +48 divine, +860 natural, +48 profane, -48 size)
hp 550.080 (240d1000+35.040) x2; fast healing 5.760; regeneration 2.880 (Expression of Power [Effect], Omnific Might, or Transcendental Might)
Fort +412, Ref +361, Will +363;
Defensive Abilities cosmic string, energy absorption (electricity), energy reflection (sonic); DR 11.520/–; Immune An anomaly is unaffected by any magical or natural effects such as: ability damage, disease, natural elements (cold, drowning, fire, lava, lightning etc.), poison and so forth. They can still be affected by artifacts (epic magic items) and epic spells. Ability damage and drain, acid, cold, energy drain, fire, mind-affecting effects, petrification, poison, polymorphing, or any form-altering attack and death from massive damage; Terrestial/Stellar/Dimensional/Universal hazards, Pleroma space, Dead Magic zones; Resistance Multiversal hazards, acid 10, electricity 10, and fire 10; SR 288, any spell which fails to penetrate Rovagug spell resistance is reflected back upon the caster
Speed Superluminar and Starflight
Melee bite +475 (240d100+355 plus grab), 8 claws +475 (240d100+355)
Space 253.440 ft. (48 miles); Reach 155.630 ft. (29,475 miles)
Special Attacks alter reality, apocalypse breath weapon (see below), crush (Macro-Huge creatures, DC 533, 240d100+484), fast swallow, horrific appearance (DC 369, insanity), hurl foe (Macro-Gargantuan), mythic surge 48/day (+40d6), planetary assault, swallow whole (240d100 bludgeoning damage plus 240d100 acid damage, AC 440, 55.008 hp)
Spell-like Abilities (CL 288th, concentration +431)
At will—contagion (DC 252), disintegrate (DC 256), earthquake, harm (DC 255), implosion (DC 258), inflict critical wounds (DC 253), inflict light wounds (DC 250), mass inflict light wounds (DC 254), shatter (DC 251)
Str 528, Dex 200, Con 302, Int –, Wis 200, Cha 200
Base Atk +240; CMB +691; CMD 891 (903 vs. trip)
Feats Greater Vital Strike, Improved Vital Strike, Iron Will, Muscle Reaction, Vital Strike;
Epic Feats Good Will;
Skills All skills 291 + ability modifier
Languages –; telepathy universe
SQ maven, omnicompetenct, portfolio (double destruction), predator of gods, predator of the multiverse, transcendental might, transcendental traits, universal mastery (transmortality), virtual size category +24
Rovagug is mindless and all of its feats are converted in extra divine ability slots: 120 feats are converted in 20 extra divine slot.
• ApocryphaB (Ex): You are difficult to detect or scry.
• Enlarge Aura x4 (Su): You divine aura is doubled.
• Eternal Freedom (Ex): You are immune to spells and effects which impede movement.
• Goetic Blood (Su): Summoned monsters spring from your wounds.
• Multifaced (Ex): You gain six extra feats.
• Self Mastery (Ex): Your body parts can operate independently.
• True SeeingB (Ex): You have True Seeing.
• X-Ray VisionB (Ex): See through solid objects.
• Inner EyeB (Su): Always best die roll.
• Perfect Gravitic Wrath (Su): The effect causes gravity based damage.
• SlimpstreamB (Su): Unaffected by time effects or temporal travel.
• Transcendental Aura (Ex): The effect causes d100 divine damage per die.
• TransmortalityB (Ex): Cannot be killed.
Destruction Double Portfolio Traits (First One)
Domain Power: You can smite 1/day without limit of alignement
• Healing Resistance: You only gain 25% effect from healing effects and spells
• Lemming’s Wisdom: -96 competence penalty to wisdom
• Cosmic Imperfection (Healing): Two artifacts in the universe can defeat Rovagug cosmic string ability
• Disintegration Immunity (Ex): You are immune to disintegration based spells and effects
• Moderate Eradication (Ex): 50% chance of scoring critical hit on targets immune to them
• Greater Scion of Destruction (Ex): +96 competence bonus to damage
• Enraged Summoning (Su): Those summoned gain +96 damage bonus
• Perfect Embodiment of Destruction (Su): You totally ignore an opponent’s damage reduction
• Uncanny Force Mastery (x2 HD) (Su): Assault your enemies with force based attacks
• Improved Wounding (Su): For every hit you score, opponents suffer 96 damage every subsequent round until the wound is bandaged
• Anaretic (Su): Your sunder attempts disjoin items
• Heavy Eradication (Ex): You can score critical hits on any target immune to crits.
• Pariah of Healing (Su): Healing spells/effects cease to function in your divine realm
• Legendary Strength (Ex): Your strength is doubled
• Ultimate Weapon Specialization (Ex): You gain one attack for every 5 points of BAB
Uncanny Force Mastery (x2 HD) (Inner Eye and Greater Scion of Destruction already calculated)
Beam (Ray) 480d4 (2.016); 19.600 ft.
Blast 240d4 (1.056); 19.600 ft./1.225 ft. Standard action Ref 259/half
Blood 120d4 (576); Melee automatic ability Ref DC 310/negate
Breath* 480d4 (2.016); 1.225 ft. (cone) 4.900 ft. (line) Standard Ref 310/half
Hand 720d5 (2.976); Melee Touch
Immolation 720d5 (2.976); 640.000 ft. radius Free/Standard Ref 310/half
Storm 120d4 (576); 640.000 ft. radius Standard/Free – Special Ref 259/half
Strike 120d4 (576); Melee (bonus) Free -
Wrath (Gaze) 240d4 (1.056); all creature within 1.225 ft. – Will 259/negate
Gravitic Wrath (Inner Eye already calculated)
Wrath 4d3% (12%); all creature within 625 ft. radius – Will 259/negate
Transcendental Aura (Inner Eye and Greater Scion of Destruction already calculated)
Storm 15d100 (1.596); 640.000 ft. radius Standard/Free – Special Ref 259/half
Alter Reality (Su)
Once per round as a free action Rovagug can duplicate any spell of 9th-level or less. This ability can also duplicate any epic spells of a DC equal to 311 or less. Other use of this ability are GM’s discretion.
Apocalypse Breath Weapon (Su)
Rovagug breath weapon work like a Perfect Atomic Breath Effect (x2 HD). Despite this, it does not count as an effect and cannot be augmented with Quantum, Telluric [Effect] or similar abilities that enhance [Effect].
Breath (With Inner Eye)
• Blast: 960d4 (3.840) Force damage.
• Disintegration: Fortitude save DC 420 or suffer 960d6 (5.760) damage.
• Heat: 480d6 (2.880) fire damage.
• Radiation*: 80 point of Str, Con and Dex damage.
• Wind*: 4.800 ft. knocks back, 1d6 damage x 10 ft. knocks back (x2 if hit an object), a Reflex save DC 420 half the knocks back
; Cone of 100 miles or line of 1000 miles.
This is equivalent of a Transcendental Ability.
Divine Aura (Su)
Rovagug has extreme divine aura (1.600 ft. + 160/HD). Rovagug can choose from the following effects each round as a free action.
- Death: Those within Rovagug’s aura must make a Fortitude save or die. Rovagug can only slay up to a total of 100 hit points for each of its own hit die per round (although it can choose which targets suffer first).
- Fear: Those within Rovagug’s aura must make a Will save or be panicked until they exit the divine aura and for 240 rounds thereafter.
- Insanity: Those within Rovagug’s aura must make a Will save or become permanently insane.
- Perfect Heroism: Allies within Rovagug’s aura gain a morale bonus on attack rolls, saves and skill checks equal 48.
Divine Traits (Anomalies) (Ex)
Rovagug gains a +48 divine bonus to: armor class; attack rolls; checks (ability checks, caster level checks, skill checks, etc.); difficulty class (for any special abilities, spell-like abilities, spells); initiative; saving throws and spell resistance. Rovagug’s natural attacks or any weapons it wields, are treated as epic for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction. An anomaly does not age, requires no air to breathe, no food or drink to sustain itself, nor sleep.
Rovagug has Mythic Power (48/day, Surge +40d6) and counts as a 48th-rank Mythic creature. Rovagug can use any of its Alter Reality and spell-like abilities effect as the Mythic versions of those spells (if a Mythic version of that spell exists), expending Mythic Power as normal. Rovagug can also expend Mythic Power to use the augmented versions of these spells.
Planetary Assault (Ex)
With a minute of work that provoke attack of opportunity (only once per round), Rovagug can assault a structure of size between Mege-Fine and Giga-Medium (generally a planetoid or a planet), dealing 240d1000 points of damage to that structure. If the damage to the structure exceeds its hit points the structure is destroyed. For structures that are not destroyed with a single use of this ability, the damage caused by multiple uses of it is cumulative.
Predator of Gods (Ex)
Anomalies ignore transmortality unless the immortal have a divine rank equal or higher than the anomaly in question. When an anomaly kill a deity this counts as if it killed him in his native plane (godly realm) to make sure he really died.
Predator of the Multiverse (Ex)
Anomalies are Resistant to Multiversal Hazards (Probability Crack, Logic Paradox, Anti-Maxim).
An anomaly can reach any destination in the Multiverse in 10d20 minutes (10 minutes with Inner Eye).
Swallow Whole (Ex)
If a creature that is swallowed whole by Rovagug manages to escape by cutting itself free, Rovagug’s body simply seals over the hole created so that other swallowed creatures must cut their own way out.
Transcendental Might (Ex)
Rovagug deals d100's for base damage dice of all melee, natural weapon, and unarmed attacks with virtual size categories, and its damage dice cannot go below this dice but this cannot increase to more dice than Rovagug HD.
Anomalies gain two bonuses to: armor class; attack rolls; difficulty class (for any special abilities, spell-like abilities, spells); CMD; initiative and saving throws. The type of bonuses gained are different for each anomaly. Some gain a luck bonus and a sacred bonus; some gain foresight and insight bonuses, while others gain both a profane bonus and a gravitic mastery bonus. The value of this bonus is equal to the divine bonus of the anomaly. An anomaly cannot have both a profane and sacred bonuses or an anarchic and axiomatic bonuses from this ability at the same time unless it is Beyond Alignment. Anarchic and profane.
Small info: Rovagug is highly suboptimized compared to a standard Anomaly. I deliberately made it weaker because the Immortals faced and sealed it in history.
For the bonus of the anomaly: From my setting, First One of Entropy, The Nowhere King