[GenCon] EN World photos and stories - add your own!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
While Quartermoon was out grabbing food, I had Baron Von Starblade take this photo of the Friday Spycraft group. Someone tell me, why is it that every group always immediately tries to blow up the munitions dump? :D

From left to right: Kid Charlemagne, EN Publishing artist J. L. Jones, myself, Justinian, and Tewligan.

Attachments

• fri spycraft.jpg
    fri spycraft.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,850

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
And then there was the Paranoia game! 20+ deaths in 2 hours... not too bad, even if they never made past to the actual mission briefing. From left to right:

War Golem, his friend May, coik, Crothian, Storminator, Ashy, and Brannon Hall. Be careful, guys - those fingers are loaded.

Attachments

• fri paranoia.jpg
    fri paranoia.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,849

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
And finally before I go to bed, a shot of Dire Kobold EN Worlders - EOL, Negative Zero, and Painfully (who isn't with Dire Kobold, but who is damn charming nonetheless.) Damn, they look suave.

Negative Zero is selling his new product, Improved Initiative. I put some samples in the RPGA lounge; they were all gone within a few hours. Pretty nifty.

As it turns out, EOL's Dad is one of the forty or so other people in the country who do what I do, and I've known of him professionally for ten years. How cool is that?

Attachments

• dire kobold.jpg
    dire kobold.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,828
Last edited:

Black Knight

First Post
Anyone Get the DCC #3.5 From Goodman Games Yet?

I was wondering if anyone had gotten over to the Goodman Games booth yet and picked up one of those signed, limited edition, Dave Arneson modules called Dungeon Crawl Classics #3.5: The Haunted Lighthouse yet? And if one of the ENWorlders there did, could you get a picture of the booth crew?

PS - I can't believe I'm not there this year. Drat the wife having her birthday this weekend! :eek:

Great pics! Good to see so many fellow EN Worlders having a good time.:D

BTW, a month or so ago i think i had a ride with the same cab driver, but in Boston. ;)

Last edited:

Breakdaddy

First Post
I think this has finally convinced me to not be so cheap next year and just go to GenCon. You guys look to be having the time of your lives over there! ;)

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Piratecat said:
We're really, really going to have to photoshop Nemmerle and Darkness into this sucker. We miss you guys!
Oh yeah. :(
But at least you all are having fun. :D

Remove ads