• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Giant Killers (Epic Quest)

kuroshidaku

First Post
Tairec moves from a shadow on the strange plane, thinking about where it could be, and what advantages he may have on it. (knowledge planes +13). He then dimension doors 200' behind the troll, using his bracer's special power, and waits to see what happens.

Arknath

First Post
Merriss blinks once and gets a good look at his surroundings. After feeling his protective spells move in place, he catiously backs away from the troll to a more defensible position and casts a spell.

Free action: Simbul's Spell Sequencer goes off (the sequence) casting Mage Armor and Shield
Move action: Move away from troll 30'
Standard action: Cast Otiluke's Greater Dispelling Screen 30' in front of Merriss' current position

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Jemal smiles as he hears Tairec's thoughts, and replies mentally "It's been a while since I've excercised my powers, I say we just have some fun. I for one have always wanted to try this particular spell out.." he grins as he continues his casting of time-stop.

Rino

First Post
Manveru sees the other casting spells, he readies an action if the spells fail to kill the creature. he will charge it and give him all he can give with his fists

assassination

First Post
Initive:
Argent
Arknath
ME
Kuroshidaku
jemal
Rino

Argents cast flame strike. goes towards troll and reboundes back. Argent take: 135 points damage -8HP

Arknath defencive spell on. cast a displelling sheild(i can't find that spell in any of my books, so ill just rulle it as it despells spells both ways.

"you think you can kill me with just spells, HA"

Kuroshidaku. demension doors behind the troll. he also can't remember a plane like this one. it seems new to him. almost like a antispell plane.

jemal speeds up but time dosen't seem to stop.

Rino charges the troll. attackes. the trolls doges all but the last.(damn nat 20) dealing 13 damage (19+14 - DR = 13)

Rino

First Post
Manveru look suprised that the spells aint working.
"somebody take a look at Celcian.

he wil use flurry on the next attack, and will try to trip him with every hit. (improved trip - knock down)

Jemal

Adventurer
Jemal stands stunned for a moment looking at his finger "You didn't work? WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU WORK??"

Getting somewhat perturbed now, Jemal looks at the Troll and says "YOU DO NOT WANT TO MESS WITH US. SIT DOWN AND DON'T MOVE!" (haste action to cast Dominate monster, will save DC 39 or he is dominated for 21 days.)

If that doesn't work, he flings Ottilukes Acidic Sphere at it. (Ottilukes Freezing sphere, only energy substituted for acid instead. Ranged Touch Attack with a + 18 to hit. No save throw, 20d6 Acid damage)

kuroshidaku

First Post
"Well this could be interesting. Pity I am not a conjurur. Be nice to bring in some allies."

Tairec then says to his familiar over their link "Try a ray of frost. Never know, might be useful." The little beholderkin rolls over in agreement, firing the ray from one eyestalk. Tairec brings up his crossbow and starts to fire (full no. of attacks from quick-loading).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads