• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Giant Killers (Epic Quest)

assassination

First Post
Initivative:
Argent
ME
Kuroshidaku
jemal
Rino

Argent cast Magic circle VS evil

Tht troll lookes at Merriss and she disapers

Tairec beholderkin cast ray of frost dealing 3 damage

Jemals dominate monster dosen't work. but the acid ball hit dealing 28 points of acid damage.

Manveru attacks with fury of blows. missing everyblow and failing every trip atempt.
(one attack of opertunity (96 damage))

Rino

First Post
Manveru looks suprised how can he miss this foe. he will try again to hit him.

(Normal: 30/27/24/21/18 1d20+14 19-20/x2)
and always go for knock down)
HP: 200/296

Jemal

Adventurer
Allright.. this was starting to piss him off... William sets his mouth and throws a Maximized Ottilukes Acidic Sphere at the beastie. (Same as last time, no save, but it's 120 acid damage instead of 20d6). Then he flings a few maximized Flame-arrows at it. (5 bolts, each allows a reflex save DC 33 for half damage, and each does 24 points of Fire damage.)

'If this guy doesn't go down soon, It's Hadoken time!' He says to his friends across the mind-link.

Last edited:

kuroshidaku

First Post
"Well, flame strike reflected, ray of frost and otiluke's sphere both work. Maybe the thing has protection against fire. Let's see."

Tairec casts know protections (know numbers for DR, SR, immunities and resistances) (will neg DC 25, SR +22). He then informs everyone of what he finds.

assassination

First Post
Initivative:
Argent
ME
Kuroshidaku
jemal
Rino

Argent, waves a his hands as if casting a spell, nothing happens

attacking Rino Critical hit, 358 damage. dead, cutting the throat open.

kuroshidaku: waves his hands and finds out that there facing a not to normal troll.

Jemal: Will flings his hands forward and an acid ball come fling from them towards the troll. U-turn. William take 120 points of damage from acid. William fling his arms in rapid suscesion as 5 flaming arrows fire towards the troll. U-Turn. william doges 3 arrows but gets hit with 2 taking 48 points of damage.(total 168)Dead.

Rino: Dead

Jemal

Adventurer
As the spells turn back on him, William lets loose an 'eek...' before he drops in a pile of ash.

EDIT: You do realize I take half damage from both Fire and Acid if I fail the save (Or if no save is allowed), right?

AND that I have a rod of absorption in my right hand, meaning it would've absorbed both of them, thus nothing hitting me.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads