• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Head over heels for a girl.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Joshua Dyal said:
Rel, everytime I see your sig, I get the uncomfortable feeling that either you or BelenUmeria is hitting on me...

And every time I see your .sig, I get the uncomfortable feeling that I shouldn't post while drunk.

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Rel said:
My father has given me lots of really good advice over the years but I still recall two particularly good bits he gave me when I was young. One of them was that men tend to put women on a pedestal because "they have a monopoly on the [kitty cat] and we think that makes them special". But he went on to say, "Once you put somebody on a pedestal though, you can really only do one thing with them: Worship. From afar. And you don't want to be afar. You want to be right up close where she keeps the [kitty cat]."

In short, don't treat her like a princess unless you want to be treated like a serf.

Oh, he also said, "Don't buy Whole Life Insurance for the 'Investment Potential'."

You need to buy your Dad a case of beer.

Dark Jezter

First Post
Rel said:
My father has given me lots of really good advice over the years but I still recall two particularly good bits he gave me when I was young. One of them was that men tend to put women on a pedestal because "they have a monopoly on the [kitty cat] and we think that makes them special". But he went on to say, "Once you put somebody on a pedestal though, you can really only do one thing with them: Worship. From afar. And you don't want to be afar. You want to be right up close where she keeps the [kitty cat]."

In short, don't treat her like a princess unless you want to be treated like a serf.

Oh, he also said, "Don't buy Whole Life Insurance for the 'Investment Potential'."

Socrates, Plato, Aristotle.

All of them are morons compared to your dad. :D

Ferret

Explorer
I'm over the crazy, I still fancy her but the crazy is gone.

I figured out the 'Don't be nice thing', she was doing it to me a bit (not so much that I tihnk shes trying the same trick mind you) so I thought I'd return the favour. Plus it surprises here a bit, after I'd tried the nicely nicely routine.

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Ferret said:
I'm over the crazy, I still fancy her but the crazy is gone.

I figured out the 'Don't be nice thing', she was doing it to me a bit (not so much that I tihnk shes trying the same trick mind you) so I thought I'd return the favour. Plus it surprises here a bit, after I'd tried the nicely nicely routine.

Cool:) You are playing it smart now.

Keep your head in the game.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads