D&D 5E Honor Among Thieves Character Stats

D&D Beyond has published the official game statistics for various characters from the upcoming D&D: Honor Among Thieves movie. The collection includes stats for Doric, Edgin Darvis, Forge Fitzwilliam, Holga Kilgore, Simon Aumar, Sofina, and Xenk Yendar. https://www.dndbeyond.com/claim/source/tg?icid_source=house-ads&icid_medium=tg&icid_campaign=redemption

D&D Beyond has published the official game statistics for various characters from the upcoming D&D: Honor Among Thieves movie.

The collection includes stats for Doric, Edgin Darvis, Forge Fitzwilliam, Holga Kilgore, Simon Aumar, Sofina, and Xenk Yendar.

638120143799885947.jpeg

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
DnD Beyond released versions of the main cast (including the lead enemy) today. These versions of the characters were created by top level D&D talent.

Project Leads: Jeremy Jarvis, Christopher Perkins

Designers: Ashley Alexander, Dan Dillon, Ron Lundeen, Sarra Scherb

Rules Developer: Jeremy Crawford

This link should work to claim these characters as NPCs yourself.

Because he isn't in the prequel novels, Xenk is the biggest surprise, I was not expecting him to be somekind of Immortal Thayan Paladin. Now I'm really curious about him. What is he in practice. An reborn or dhampyr? An Aasimar?

I mean he has Darkvision and a longer life span, but he's not undead, he can't still be human can he?

And I suspect originally Edgin didn't have spellcasting, he didn't cast any spells in the novel, so the spells may have come later in a revised version of the script.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
These would have been great to have, say, in a movie-themed boxed set, WotC.

Also, this is exceptionally dumb:
Some creatures have weapons that deal unusual damage types and spellcasting that functions in an atypical way. For example, Forge Fitzwilliam deals extra poison damage with his heavy crossbow. This extra damage isn’t a feature of the weapon. Such an exception is a special feature of a stat block and represents how the creature uses its weapon or casts its spells; the exception has no effect on how a weapon or spell functions for a different creature.
If someone kills Hugh Grant, let them have a magic crossbow or vials of poison.

And you know he's really Hugh Grant, because he has this: "Armor Class 17 (Disarming Charm)"

My father begged for a reinforced lute weapon for his bard. Amused to see one show up here.

Last edited:

Remathilis

Legend
These would have been great to have, say, in a movie-themed boxed set, WotC.

Also, this is exceptionally dumb:

If someone kills Hugh Grant, let them have a magic crossbow or vials of poison.

And you know he's really Hugh Grant, because he has this: "Armor Class 17 (Disarming Charm)"

My father begged for a reinforced lute weapon for his bard. Amused to see one show up here.
This is probably going to be the boilerplate text used in future products to explain why NPCs have spells and attacks that don't match the PHB classes they are supposedly "emulating". There is nothing unique about Forge's crossbow that would allow a PC to do 7d6 poison damage per hit. There is no way to learn Doric's ability to wild shape into an owlbear or Simon's ability to cast chaos bolt at will.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
This is probably going to be the boilerplate text used in future products to explain why NPCs have spells and attacks that don't match the PHB classes they are supposedly "emulating". There is nothing unique about Forge's crossbow that would allow a PC to do 7d6 poison damage per hit. There is no way to learn Doric's ability to wild shape into an owlbear or Simon's ability to cast chaos bolt at will.
That's been the thing with 5E for a while, maybe since the beginning, but it's doubly true post-Monsters of the Multiverse.

Remove ads

Remove ads