(IC) Against the Giants PBP Group 1

Hriston

Dungeon Master of Middle-earth (He/him)
Bible face-palms when she hears Cordit talking about turning into a giant ape but decides to hold her tongue.

Taking an interest in the houndsman’s whip, she tries to assess if it’s in good condition and whether it could be wielded by someone of her stature.

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Taking an interest in the houndsman’s whip, she tries to assess if it’s in good condition and whether it could be wielded by someone of her stature.
The giant's whip was small enough that it would have been more akin to a crop to him, large as he was, but was more like a full-size (or slightly over-sized) whip to Bible. She felt that she ought to be able to wield it. It was woven with chord and wolf-hair, and enchanted with primal magic (the giant-rune for "obedience" was clearly visible among other lesser-known glyphs).

1718164492554.png

Hriston

"Thisk might end up bein' useful for somethin'," Bible says as she takes the whip down from the peg and attaches it to a loop on her belt.

"Now, that reminds me," she says as she takes a moment to remove a few torches from her backpack to offset the added weight, "we oughta tell the Prinsk about King Snurre's involvemenk when we're done here."

Nodding at Jack's suggestion, she readies Waythe and moves towards the door, saying, "I yam ready when you are, Valda my dear."

Last edited:

Hriston

"Then let's you and me be quick," Bible says as she kicks open the door and barrels across the courtyard toward the nearest giant.

OOC: Bible takes the Dash action.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
The doors to the outbuilding flew open, and Bible took the lead, rushing out. She felt the joy of battle flow through her, enhanced by her new greatsword, who cried out in a sound that was audible. It sounded something between a whoop of joy and a battle-cry, and the giants looked up, startled from their boredom.

GM: Encounter: Steading Courtyard & Outbuilding
1718298518775.png

(General Features) Difficult Terrain: Bushes (in green); Visibility: Bright (daylight); Cover: Walls; Hazards: none
Name * AC * HP * Hit Dice * PasPrc * Spells (Etc) * (Notes)
(PCs)
Bible AC 20* HP 94/94 HD 10/10 PP16 2W 1/1 AS 1/1 Ind 1/1
Jack AC17 HP 73/73 HD 10/10 PP20 LK 3/3
Quinn AC17* HP 69/69 HD 10/10 PP19 SSdc18 4/4 3/3 3/3 3/3 2/2 WS 2/2 GB 4/4 CO 4/4 ET 1/1 DS 1/1 H 1/1 MS 1/1 Ba 1/1
Valda AC19* HP 92/92 HD 10/10 PP15 AS 1/1 2W 1/1 RNdc15 CR 1/1 FR 1/1 HR 1/1 SR 1/1 GM 4/4 RS 4/4 Ind 1/1
(NPCs)
Cordit AC15 HP 16/16 PP12
Name * AC * HP * PP * (Notes)
(BGs)
Armored Hill Giants AC17 HP105ea PP12
-AHG1 105/105; AHG2 105/105;
Young Ogres AC12 HP30ea PP9*
-YO1 30/30; YO2 30/30; YO3 30/30;
GM: Begin Round One

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"Whoo-hoo-gghhh! RWARW!" said Cordit as her body twisted and grew into a giant ape once more. As the doors were opened, she ducked under and followed Bible out to meet the giants.

Hriston

OOC: Am I correct to assume Bible's turn starts from the position on the map, rather than from the doorway?

Also, because she's using Waythe, she's wearing her shield on her back, making her AC two points lower: Bible AC 18 HP 94/94 HD 10/10 PP16 2W 1/1 AS 1/1 Ind 1/1.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Am I correct to assume Bible's turn starts from the position on the map, rather than from the doorway? Also, because she's using Waythe, she's wearing her shield on her back, making her AC two points lower: Bible AC 18 HP 94/94 HD 10/10 PP16 2W 1/1 AS 1/1 Ind 1/1
OOC: Yes, and excellent point.

Remove ads