Into the Woods

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
"Doing good is its own reward," Bimpnott mutters emotionless, echoing the same line he has used for years as a watchman. Then the firbolg enters the building, stooping a little to avoid hitting his head on the doorpost. He holds his sword out defensively, and takes a moment to let his eyes adjust to the darkness.

Familiar darkness. Being indoors again makes the giantkin feel a lot more comfortable than out in the woods, despite his size and racial disposition. At least he knows the darkness, and instinctively Bimpnott reaches out with - well, he's not quite sure what to call it, but it's a feeling inside that other people seem to lack, and it can sense magics unseen by eyes.

OOC: Using the racial ability to Detect Magic; 1/SR, sweeping the area ahead.

mips42

Adventurer
You stand in near darkness. If not for Terry, the darkness would be total. As you cautiously enter, you can see that the entry foyer has a large open space with a floor of black marble. Two imposing looking demonic statues stand to either side of the foyer as if motionlessly keeping watch over the empty room.
your detect magic causes the entire area to glow in your vision. There is definitely magic around,.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    167.4 KB · Views: 132

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Albrecht picks up the largest boulder he can find which he can move, and uses it to prop open the door, perhaps keeping some light in.

"Air the place out," he explains to the spectral audience outside.

OOC: 18 strength.

JustinCase

"Magic all around," Bimpnott mutters as he stand there for a moment longer, trying to learn more, perhaps differentiate between different magics if possible.

OOC: Can I discern what school of magic? And can I sense different sources of magic, or is it all just the same?

mips42

Adventurer
Bimpnott: It's easy enough to prop open the door, now that it's unlocked. What you Detect is a swirl of different magics. Definitely a LOT of Necromancy, but also Evocation, Enchantment and Illusion.

JustinCase

"Careful," Bimpnott warns the others as he motions for all of them to follow him inside. "Magics from beyond the grave are all around. Try not to die."

Then the firbolg walks up to one of the demonic statues, poking his finger at it if no other effect takes place.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Good people of the woods. Wait there before you enter. Hear me."
Someone is there in the shadows of the forest, careful to not be seen, but obviously wanting it or he/she/it wouldn't call out.

Stealth: 1D20+6 = [9]+6 = 15

EDIT: sorry if I jumped the gun, I finished the character in RG except: the feat/ability increase, history and proper image

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases