Into the Woods

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
As the thing raises from Umbril losening its pressure on his body, Umbril takes a deep shuddering breath...and opens his eyes.

Free: Death save: 1D20 = [20] = 20
@mips42 if I can do full set of actions please roll for the attack:
bonus: manifest echo next to the creature
standard: +6 / 1d6+4

mips42

Adventurer
Terry moves just so she can see through the door and calls forth a bright yellow divine fire, which the cloaker fails to avoid and poof the last of the Phantoms disappears.
OOC: @JustinCase it is Bimpnotts turn

1611720829818.png

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
”Sir! Err... ma’am?” Bimpnott hesitates as he tries to command the cloaker.

”Please do not resist your arrest!”

He rushes over and tries to arrest what he feels is a suspect in this lost-person case in the way he knows best. Violently.

First the firbolg swings his sword at the creature, then he follows up with a fist.

mips42

Adventurer
Despite his best attempts, Bimpnott is not able to connect with the creature.
OOC: sorry for delays, it's been a bit of a excrement show here. :/
@Kobold Stew Albrecht is up.

mips42

Adventurer
Albrecht moves through the doors and swings his ax at the creature but is unable to do any damage.
OOC: I wasnt sure if you wanted to keep that.
@Neurotic it is Umbrils turn. I believe you have 1 hp after your crit success death save.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Umbril gets up, still groggy from the experience.
He calls back his echo next to the cloaker. It swings at the monster, but since it appeared in the air with Umbril still being dazed, it was already falling when it took a swing.

Move: get up and move somewhere with line of sight
Bonus: Echo summon
Action: Echo attack vs cloaker; slash damage: 1D20+6 = [10]+6 = 16
1D6+4 = [3]+4 = 7

Last edited:

mips42

Adventurer
With a slight crackle of energy, Umbrils Echo rises from the floor of the chamber next to the Cloaker and swings at it, slicing a small chunk out of one of its' wings.
The cloaker, now seeming more interested in getting away than anything, lashes a tail out at Umbrils' echo and bites at Bimpnott.
OOC: Tail [17] +6 = 23 to hit, 8 damage to Umbrils echo. BIte [12] +6 =18 to hit on Bimpnott, 8 damage. I believe this dispells the echo.
@jmucchiello Terry is up

Remove ads