Island Empire, Part IV To face the Lich

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

"We thank you for your time and the useful information. Hopefully we might rid this plane of him very soon. By the way, do you happen to know of his real name?"

After she answers his name (if known). Radoon stands in preparation of departing.

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling

Gnurl cocks his sensitive gnomish ear, to catch a name, if one is uttered by the 'lady.'

OOC: Here's Gnurl's 'honeymoon' picture that I found online:

Attachments

• Gnurl's honeymoon.jpg
    Gnurl's honeymoon.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Gnurl may LOOK small, but he is PACKIN' I assure you! Note the satisfaction that is evident on his lady's face.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Actually, Gnurl married a hill giantess.

"I do not know his given name. He liked to be referred to as 'Sorcerer'."

You make your way from the busted skull and back out onto the streets without incident. However...

OOC: Spot and Listen checks for all.

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling

Gnurl's checks: 1d20=13, 1d20=19

Gnurl is his usual oblivious self when it comes to spotting anything, but, apparently, something tickles his sensitive Gnomish ears, or maybe not....

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=H'Roosh]A shadow on the ground catches your eye, perhaps a flock of seagulls approaching?[/sblock]

[sblock=Zurrick]A sound overhead catches your attention, birds flying perhaps?[/sblock]

OOC: Waiting on Radoon.

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

As Radoon leads the group from the busted skull, he is deep in thought trying to think of anything that he might be missing. Is there any more information to be had that might be useful to them? In his younger days, he wouldn't have even bothered to gather this much, "Might makes Right". The words fell from his lips before he even realized he spoke them.

Listen check (1d20+7=16)

Spot check (1d20+10=19)

Remove ads