Just Things I've Made

Apepsnake

First Post
Here's the first part of a new creation

AαωΩ
Pronounciation: unknown
High Lord (Supreme Being)
Aliases: Trigrammaton, Dragon Emperor, The Destructor, The Almighty, The All Encompassing, The One, The Ultimate Indivisible Unit, God
Allies: None
Dimension: All dimensions
Enemies:
Home Plane:
Nemesis:
Alignment: Beyond
Pantheon:
Portfolios: All
Relatives:

LEGEND
Trigrammaton is a omnipresent force, only his barest emanations can be witnessed by mortals, and even anything less than Sidereals. He has no legends directly surrounding him, but his emanations have distinct legends and personalities.

PERSONALITY
Trigrammaton has no personality. He lacks emotion. He is beyond mortal and immortal concepts. Sidereals only understand him as the weaver of fate. Eternals, however, he actually associates with. Abraxas (or Abracax) is actually a portion of him; as is Dabbat, and other beings.

GOALS
Trigrammaton has no goals. He preserves the Great Wheel, and protects reality against monstrous beings of true and absolute nothingness (not Entropy, nor the negative dimensions).

RELATIONSHIPS
He is enemy of Tetragrammaton. And many other beings. But he is arguably at the height of adoration in the eyes of all dragons.

DEATH OF AαωΩ
He cannot die. He is not only eternal. He is infinite. Death means nothing to him.

Last edited:

Apepsnake

First Post
Manifestation of Trigrammaton
High Lord Trideacatridecatriad, Supreme Being (Divine Rank 66,600)
Unsizeable Omni-Existential Outsider (Extraplanar, basically every template)
Hit Dice: 332,667d10,000 +535,738,528,953,550 x10,000 (5.3574185562355e+18(Infinite)
Initiative: Cannot Fail
Speed: Space Folding
Armour Class: lets just say 1 million (Infinite)
Base Attack/Grapple:
Attack: Expression of Infinite Power
Full Attack: Expression of Infinite Power
Space/Reach: Infinite/Infinite
Special Attacks: Alter Reality, Divine Aura
Special Qualities:
Saves: cannot fail
Abilities: All infinite
Skills: Omnicompetent, Maven, cannot fail
Feats: 2,397,600
Epic: 399,600
Divine: He gets 66,600 divine abilities.
Cosmic: 11,100
Transcendental: 1,850; Particularly Uncanny Astro Mastery and Uncanny Omega Mastery
Omnific: Lets just say 333 (actually 308 but he's the supreme being), Cosmic Nullification
Metempiric: 56 (actually 52); Uncanny Metempiric Mastery, Uncanny Infinite Mastery, Invincible Shields, Metaphysical, Metadimensional, Infinity Eye, Nexus of the Spheres, Inexhaustible, Eleventh Sense, Akashic Redress, Fate at my Fingertips
Environment: Aravoth, the 10th Dimension
Organization: Solitary, or with 100d1,000 Lipika and 10,000d100,000 Neutronium Leviathans, or with 10d100 Muhlatimic Dragons, Or with literally all of the above AND all of the Hechaloth (the angels and all that)
Challenge Rating: Challenge rating doesn't even matter at this point
Treasure: None
Alignment: Beyond
Advancement: uhhuh, no
ECL: This doesn't even matter at this point

Infinity is before you. The Gates of Aravoth were hard enough to pass, but now you have made it through GOD's palace to his very throne. He sits upon it, as calm as ever. Suddenly you are swept off your feet, thrown against the walls, the ceiling, the floor, everything. GOD knows that you've come here to steal his throne, and will send you burning to the depths of Hell for this. Prepare, and know that it cannot be done. The battle against the Omnipotent has begun.

Trigrammaton doesn't really have much of a manifestation.

COMBAT
Always use Astro Hand or Omega Hand, and considering he has that one ability that makes your reach equal your divine aura, and has an infinite size divine aura, he just does this always.
Lets cover the good :):):):) first

Fate at my Fingertips: He can affect fate throughout the omniverse. If he wants it done, only the Omega can reverse or stop it from happening. Basically, allow him to do whatever he wants, whenever.

Akashic Redress: Any creature that doesn't score a 20 on a d20 instantly is possessed by Trigrammaton

Uncanny Infinite Mastery: Infinite Damage, Infinite Range, No Save

Uncanny Metempiric Mastery
Beam: 332,667d10,000 divine damage, infinite range, no save
Blast: 166,334d10,000 divine damage, infinite range, no save
Blood: 83,167d10,000 divine damage, infinite range, no save
Breath: 332,667d10,000 divine damage, infinite range, no save
Hand: 665,334d10,000 divine damage, infinite range, no save
Immolation: 665,334d10,000 divine damage, infinite range, no save
Storm: 83,167d10,000 divine damage, infinite range, no save
Strike: 83,167d10,000 divine damage, infinite range, no save
Wrath: 166,334d10,000 divine damage, infinite range, no save

Expression of Infinite Power: Like Uncanny Infinite Mastery, but the more infinite abilities the target has, the more infinite damage

Uncanny Akashic Mastery
Delete 8316 divine ranks (loose 42 universes), no save, infinite range

Astro Effect: Roll four times for below
Hand/Immolation: 50% chance
Beam/Breath: 25% chance
Blast/Wrath: 12.5% chance
Blood/Storm/Strike: 5% chance

Uncanny Omega Mastery: literally :):):):)ing delete hit dice.
Beam: 332,667 HD
Blast: 166,334 HD
Blood: 83,167 HD
Breath: 332,667 HD
Hand: 665,334 HD
Immolation: 665,334 HD
Storm: 83,167 HD
Strike: 83,167 HD
Wrath: 166,334 HD

Flesh Transcendence: He can walk through people and do 166,334d10,000 divine lightening damage, his touch attacks deal an extra 332,667d10,000 divine lightening damage

Abrogate: He nullifies his opponent's strongest ability

Invincible Shields: His shields stop all damage other than another's metempiric effect

Metaphysical: He cannot die

Metadimensional: he multiplies each round (1, 2, 4, etc)

Inexhaustible: He has both Indissoluble and Omnific Toughness

Overwhelming Toughness: He has d10,000s for HD and a 10,000 health multiplier

Infinity Eye: He always rolls maximum (4 for d4, 20 for d20, 100 for d100), and enemies always roll minimum (1)

Eleventh Sense: He knows all threats to him, and the entirety of omniversal time

Nexus of the Spheres: Everything takes d10,000 damage

Cosmic Nullification: He nullifies abrogate.

Infinite Ability Scores: He does infinite damage when attacking physically, cannot be hit, has infinite health, and idk what infinite int/wis/cha does. His infinite damage is stopped by infinite health, his infinite health is stopped by infinite damage, and his infinite dodge speed is stopped by infinite attack speed

Absolute: he gets more divine bonuses the more deities are in his aura

Undimensional: 5% chance of taking damage

Neutronium Body: this isn't useful

Learned Opponent Immunity: He can only be attacked for one round. Omnidimensional and Metadimensional counter this

Indissoluble: he has infinite fast healing, he regenerates instantly next round

Oblivion: Everything he does is permanent

Omneity: He has every portfolio (double)

Omniparity: he has 332,667 levels in every class

Omnipersonal: Every enemy in his divine aura takes the ammount of damage he takes

Omnipresent: His divine aura extends from one edge of the universe to the other, this applies to Aravoth as well (he IS the Supreme)

Omnispective: he sees everything perfectly. nullifies neulous and interdimensional, but not undimensional.

Omniversal: Every enemy in his divine aura is attacked

Superior Dominance: enemies with 2/3 his HD always fail saves

Apepsnake

First Post
i have new rules for the divine ability vicissitude

1: another deity, equal rank; make an entirely new deity, or choose another deity. if the alter-ego deity is permanently slain, allow for a new alter-ego to be born

2: lower rank; essentially just above

3: higher rank; this is the more explanative part: you make an entirely new deity, but it is so powerful compared to the original (the one with vicissitude) that it usually isn't even aware of the deity's allies or enemies

Gd! I really like it. Trigrammaton is terrifying.

I think the initial legend bit is a great way to present as of now more formless 'all father' types like Gamma. I think i may use Bythos as a template or scaffolding for Anti-Thychen, with your blessing of course.

Regarding vicissitude, so you're saying if someone with vicissitude dies they thereafter become their alter? I think that could work but as a last ditch type shtick. Like they get om nommed by a Sidereal and they're totally fubar. They've had thier quintessence drained, their theoretically dead...

*Poof*

They come back to life as their alter and their other form is for all intents and purposes dead but could, perhaps, be brought back from the dead if your dm is nice.

I usually allow players to play their avatars or aspects if they die and can gain their power back if 'circumstances' are met lol.

Apepsnake

First Post
go ahead, i don't care

also i figured out how Akashic effect works

and how overpowered Akashic strike is (you usually get to attack like 1000 times as a time lord)

i should make a Statblock for myself

also do you got a link to the certain ability called "Alpha [Effect]"?

Apepsnake

First Post
Muhlatimic Dragons. He can pretty much just say "hey go literally rape that guy over there" and then they just spam their breath on that guy over there

Remove ads