[LPF] Borric, Nathan, Sylvain, & Zelena

GlassEye

Community Supporter
Aquos pulls at his ears in either dismay or frustration or indecision. He looks around at the mostly empty room and sighs deeply. "No acolytes. And, truth be told, I'm the only worshiper. Even my services as sage are rarely needed here as the knowledge contained in my library is mostly historical or esoteric in nature and the common man desires little of either...

If you don't have the magic to hand, and neither do I as an academic and lay priest, then traveling with you seems to be the best, perhaps only, option. I suppose I could board up the library, take those books with me that touch on the topic of gates."
He gazes at Sylvain. "The problem, sir, is that this seems to be one of the famed gates of E'n but some of what you tell me and your theories, madam, imply that it is something more. Without close examination and study I couldn't even begin to formulate a thesis."

His eyes glaze over and he is obviously considering the prestige he might gain in whatever academic circles he corresponds in. Suddenly he snaps out of it. "I'll need Forzer's Atlas of Known Gates, the Coppergreen Chord..." The strange tiefling rushes off to collect books and bits of strange gear he has laying about all the while supplying a running commentary on his research needs. Apparently he has been convinced to join your expedition.
 

Gerald007

Visitor
"Great news, Aquos. The more the merrier, I always say. You can have all the credit for the circle, as far as I'm concerned. I care only about the more practical aspects, and the gold it might lead me to."


Sylvain statblock [sblock]

Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
Human Witch 8
Initiative: +6 Perception: +2
Conditions:
AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 66 of 66
CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +6 Ref: +6 Will: +8
In Hand: Nothing

Spells: Arcane

  • (0-level - DC 16) Daze (DC 17), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 17) Burning Hands (DC 17), Charm Person (DC 18), Enlarge Person, Enlarge Person, Ill Omen, Shocking Grasp;
  • (2nd level - DC 18) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 18), Hold Person (DC 19), Vomit Swarm, Web;
  • (3rd level - DC 19) Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 19)^, Heroism, Stinking Cloud (DC 19)
  • (4th level - DC 20) Confusion (DC 21), Summon Monster IV, Wall of Ice

Hexes DC 20

  • Cackle, Evil Eye, Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber--Some Flight used, Cackle on Borric
[/sblock]
 

perrinmiller

Visitor
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter



Borric glances at Syl with a look of wry amusement as he was not far off the mark thinking the old sage was a looney religious nut. At least he keeps his opinions to himself and doesn't ridicule the tiefling to his face.

Feigning a cough to keep from laughing scornfully, he finally says, "Right. Sounds like a plan."

"We at least going to rest up and have a little fun tonight before we head out for several days of no wine and whores?"


Borric is not quite sure if they should let Aquos delay his preparations though, preferring the sage keep packing and they take him with when they return to the tavern for the aforementioned evening entertainment.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +9
AC: 28 (25 w/out shield, 26 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 77 Current: 83
CMB: +13 CMD: 26 (28 vs. Disarm/ 30 vs. Trip) Fort: +10 Reflex: +6 Will: +5 (+7 vs. Fear) Current CMB +13, CMD 26
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Step Up, Greater Trip

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]
 

Songdragon

Visitor
"Very well Aquos, pack for a long journey, but do not take anything that you are not willing to carry." the gnome adds.

Zelena looks up ato Borric with a smile, "You know those waterskins... some folk put their alcoholic beverages in them too." She giggles to herself.

She then comments, "I suppose I can add some more rations to my supplies for the trip."
 

GlassEye

Community Supporter
Aquos scratches his head absent-mindedly and nods with no small amount of distraction in response to Zelena's directions on packing. "Oh, yes, it shall be quite the struggle paring down to essential sources but do not worry; I will manage it if it takes me all night!" He beams, quite proud of his determination now that he has decided to travel with Borric, Sylvain, and Zelena. "I've heard all great adventures begin at dawn. Will we be leaving at dawn tomorrow? Or maybe a more leisurely departure would be in order... ah, noon, perhaps?" Aquos looks a little worried and you all get the sense that he is afraid he won't be ready at the break of dawn.

[sblock=OOC]Ok, full disclosure: over the past few weeks I've come to the realization that my posting frequency is slowing, I'm putting much less effort into my posts, and I'm finding pbp in general to be less enjoyable than even six months ago, that is, I think I'm burning out. In order to give myself time to recharge I'm going to start cutting back on my games as I can and, hopefully, after a couple of months I'll be revved up and ready to fully jump back into it. What that means for this game is that it will be much shorter than I originally planned: I expect to wrap up in about a month after another encounter and giving you all a glimpse of what lies beyond the gate (not necessarily in that order). I hope that during the month or so that we're wrapping you'll be able to drum up another DM so you won't have much inactive time.

I'm sorry to do this to you all but I figure it's better to let you all know now rather than dropping it on you all even more abruptly in a month.[/sblock]
 

perrinmiller

Visitor
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter



Borric nods, "Tomorrow morning is good enough, but no need to get going at dawn to hit the road. We can only travel eight hours in a day and getting an early start doesn't buy us that much time. Might as well have a decent breakfast while we are at it and then leave after that."

"Of course, some of us might be up a little late, too."
He glances at Syl, knowingly.

While he likes his wine and ale, he does so when he is not worried about being ambushed by walking dead, monstrous animals or whatever when outside of the towns and cities.

He gives Zelena a smirk, "Sure, we can take some extra skins for wine as well. But unless you are volunteering to chaperone the whores on the trip, I don't think we are taking them with us, lass."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +9
AC: 28 (25 w/out shield, 26 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 77 Current: 83
CMB: +13 CMD: 26 (28 vs. Disarm/ 30 vs. Trip) Fort: +10 Reflex: +6 Will: +5 (+7 vs. Fear) Current CMB +13, CMD 26
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Step Up, Greater Trip

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock][Sblock=OOC]Well, this is starting to look trendy. :uhoh:

It could very well be possible that Borric, Tyrien, and Cythera could all become sidelined. That will not be a good thing for LPF. :erm:[/Sblock]
 

Songdragon

Visitor
"Yes Aqous, we start when we are ready and can get Borric out of his bed... So do not fret, and please, get some comfortable rest while you can. The road offers little in the way of comfort, and there are a good many days before us." Zelena says reassuring the man that he will have the time.

"I only mentioned the wine..." Zelena says up to Borric with smile.

[sblock=OOC]GE: No worries. I know how that can feel. Take some time and get those batteries recharged and the like.

I do not think we, PM, Gerald, and I will be looking for anyone to replace you. We enjoy having you as our GM and I think I can say that the three of us are willing to wait, rather than look for another.

If you really need to, take the time now. We are at a good stopping point and such. I will leave that up to you though.[/sblock]
 

Gerald007

Visitor
"Early afternoon is fine with me, Aquos. This will be the last time I get to sleep anywhere near comfort for a long time. I wouldn't mind enjoying it a bit longer, to be truthful. Also, I think Zelena has it...let's pack up a bit of wine for our trip. That might make camping around the fire a bit more enjoyable!"

"Can you two think of anything else we might need for the trip? I think we were fairly well prepared last time, but if you can think of something we were lacking, we might as well pick it up now."

OOC [sblock]I certainly understand burnout, Glasseye. Take your time. I agree with Zelena that we'd be happy to give you some time to recharge, if you want to try that out. If not, I understand that too. I'll be here if you feel liike continuing later. [/sblock]

Sylvain statblock [sblock]

Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
Human Witch 8
Initiative: +6 Perception: +2
Conditions:
AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 66 of 66
CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +6 Ref: +6 Will: +8
In Hand: Nothing

Spells: Arcane

  • (0-level - DC 16) Daze (DC 17), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 17) Burning Hands (DC 17), Charm Person (DC 18), Enlarge Person, Enlarge Person, Ill Omen, Shocking Grasp;
  • (2nd level - DC 18) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 18), Hold Person (DC 19), Vomit Swarm, Web;
  • (3rd level - DC 19) Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 19)^, Heroism, Stinking Cloud (DC 19)
  • (4th level - DC 20) Confusion (DC 21), Summon Monster IV, Wall of Ice

Hexes DC 20

  • Cackle, Evil Eye, Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber--Some Flight used, Cackle on Borric
[/sblock][/QUOTE]
 

GlassEye

Community Supporter
Borric, Zelena, and Sylvain leave Aquos rushing about his so-called temple/library pulling books off the shelf and replacing them, muttering to himself about incomprehensible (and seemingly irrelevant) topics, and, occasionally, finding something that might be of actual use on the road. The three adventurers take off to enjoy their evening partaking of the delights of civilization before their foray out into the wilds.

Even with a long night of carousing and a late lunch Borric, Sylvain, and Zelena find themselves back at Aquos' home packed and ready to travel only to find Aquos stuffing a last bit of something wrapped in a bit of oilcloth into a pack stuffed overfull and bulging with who knows what. "As promised, ready to go. I think." He smiles tiredly. Hefting the pack to his shoulders Aquos staggers under its weight. It is clear that it is about four times heavier than it should be for comfortable travel.

Suddenly Aquos drops his pack which hits the floor with a thud that echoes through the chamber. There may have been the crunch of glass when he dropped it but Aquos is darting off into the depths of his library and doesn't notice. Soon he is back carrying a piece of blackened steel about a foot long on each side. "It occurs to me that I was negligent in expressing my thanks for the effort you expended on my behalf in returning me to my normal body and trying to rescue the Bradan Feasa. For that you have my apologies, and... this." He thrusts the square of steel forward and upon its surface gleams an etching in an old style of a knight upon a horse crossing a stone bridge.

"This," continues Aquos, "is more than just a piece of artwork. It has a function that may be of more use to you than I have ever found for myself. It is a Bridge of No Small Moment and upon speaking a word of magical power will grow into a bridge such as is needed to cross whatever obstacle you may find blocking your path. Another returns it to this shape. Take it, use it or sell it as you wish, with my thanks." He looks down almost shyly and notices a seeping wetness leaking from his pack. "Oh. Oh!"

[sblock=OOC]I appreciate the understanding of my need to take a break. I don't think we're at the best place to stop right now, though. I'd rather continue on for the month or so that I had planned and then pick up after I've had a break and managed to finish off some other games.

Also, Borric leveled up to 9th level on May 9 with 50012 xp.

Aquos is paying you all with an Instant Bridge (7,000 gp value). Feel free to keep or sell as you see fit.[/sblock]
 

Gerald007

Visitor
"ooooo, that's neat, Aquos. Where did you find that? I'm sure we can find some sort of use for it, don't you worry."

He turns to the two other members of the party. "Anything else before we head back out? You don't have an item that can summon a nice cushy bed upon command, do you, Aquos? That would be even better than the bridge, 99% of the time."

Sylvain statblock [sblock]

Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
Human Witch 8
Initiative: +6 Perception: +2
Conditions:
AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 66 of 66
CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +6 Ref: +6 Will: +8
In Hand: Nothing

Spells: Arcane

  • (0-level - DC 16) Daze (DC 17), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 17) Burning Hands (DC 17), Charm Person (DC 18), Enlarge Person, Enlarge Person, Ill Omen, Shocking Grasp;
  • (2nd level - DC 18) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 18), Hold Person (DC 19), Vomit Swarm, Web;
  • (3rd level - DC 19) Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 19)^, Heroism, Stinking Cloud (DC 19)
  • (4th level - DC 20) Confusion (DC 21), Summon Monster IV, Wall of Ice

Hexes DC 20

  • Cackle, Evil Eye, Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber--Some Flight used, Cackle on Borric
[/sblock]
 

perrinmiller

Visitor
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter



Borric nods appreciatively and asks, "That could save our arses from a tight spot. Heh, and I don't mean cornered in the brothel without the funds to pay the madam."

"Considering where we are going, there could be some chasm we need to get across. Is it reusable, Aquos? "


He sees the dripping from the sage's pack and glances at the spell casters, wondering if they are going to fix the mess with some simple magic.

"I think our guest on this trek might need some help in packing or just taking care of his gear."

"Any idea what broke, Aquos?"


[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +9
AC: 28 (25 w/out shield, 26 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 94 Current: 94
CMB: +14 CMD: 27 (29 vs. Disarm/ 31 vs. Trip) Fort: +10 Reflex: +7 Will: +6 (+8 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Step Up, Greater Trip, Power Attack (-3/+6)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]
 

GlassEye

Community Supporter
Aquos shrugs distracted from Sylvain's question by the oozing liquid in his pack. "Payment from some bit of research I did, tracing ancestry of some king or the other in the Baronies to validate his rule... And it is quite reusable. As many times as you care to say the words of activation." He kneels down next to his bag inadvertently putting his knee in the liquid as he begins pulling items out of his bag. He sniffs deeply. "Wine," he says mournfully to Borric. "The good Malukian Estates if my nose is correct."

It is a good hour before Aquos manages to dig out his pack remove the broken bottle, clean up the mess, and repack a much lighter pack with subtle and not so subtle encouragement to cut down on the unnecessarily large supply of books. Finally, load lightened the group is able to head off towards the Sul Gulden mountains and Khuldun.

Traveling with Aquos is a trial. The tiefling seems to know little or nothing about the practical aspects of travel in the wilderness and yet he still manages to pontificate on subjects that hold little interest for any of the travelers except himself. The crones' mountain looms on the horizon and it is a relief when the group finally arrives at the mountain's base and the prospect of the ascent shuts Aquos up.
 

Songdragon

Visitor
"Well... this is where things get, interesting." Zelena comments. "Not sure if our previous hosts will show or not, but let's not wait to see if they do." She gives Waltor a 'sorry' look.

She looks at the others, "Both Syl and I have some limited flying abilities and choose an spell that allows someone to walk on air for just over an hour. Would make going up this easier. We could also use the Griffon to ferry us up too."

[sblock=Zelena's Stats]Zelena Andu Gnome Cleric (Annaya) 8
Initiative: +6 Perception: +18
Conditions: Blessing of Fervor(7 rounds remaining), spiritual weapon 8 rounds)
AC: 23 (13 touch; 21 flat-footed)
HP: 62 of 66 (6 nonlethal damage)
CMB: +4 CMD: 16 Fort: +6 Ref: +4 Will: +8
In Hand: Mithral Morningstar +1 +7 (1d6+1) and Shield
Spells: Divine
  • (0-level - DC 13) Create Water, Detect Magic, Guidance, Stabilize
  • (1st level - DC 14) Bless, Bless, Comprehend Languages, Protection from Evil, Divine Favor, Expeditious Retreat (d)
  • (2nd level - DC 15) Bull's Strength, Pilfering Hand, spiritual Weapon, Sound burst, Align Weapon (good) (d)
  • (3rd level - DC 16) Dispel Magic, Prayer, Invisibility Purge, Fly (d)
  • (4th level - DC 17) Blessing of Fervor, Air Walk, Holy Smite (d)
Channeling: 8 of 8 attempts remaining; Restorative Touch: 6 of 6 uses Elysium’s Call (Su): 6 of 6 uses remaining. [/sblock]
 

perrinmiller

Visitor
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter



Borric nods as he looks upwards, "That will work. Sure beats climbing the regular way for fook's sake. Eh, Aqous?" he claps the sage on the shoulder with a heavy, gauntleted hand.

He might be curious to see the crones, particularly the attractive one, but they are not in need of anything from them.

"Aye, lass. Perhaps the old bats would only get in our way this time. Idle curiosity or to strong-arm us for a payment. Nuts to that! Up, up, up and away, I say."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +9
AC: 28 (25 w/out shield, 26 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 94 Current: 94
CMB: +14 CMD: 27 (29 vs. Disarm/ 31 vs. Trip) Fort: +10 Reflex: +7 Will: +6 (+8 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Step Up, Greater Trip, Power Attack (-3/+6)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]
 

Gerald007

Visitor
"Waltor will be fine, Zelena. Those ladies appeared to be nothing but trouble. Last thing he wants is to be squished by some hag."


He turns to Zelena and nods. "I agree. Lets use our limited flying skills to get as far up the mountain as we can go. It might be a better idea to let Aquos have the full spell, and we divvy up my ability, as he might not be as used to this sort of thing as we have become." That was the gentlest way he could think to offer his opinions on Aquos's probable limitations.




Sylvain statblock [sblock]

Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
Human Witch 8
Initiative: +6 Perception: +2
Conditions:
AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 66 of 66
CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +6 Ref: +6 Will: +8
In Hand: Nothing

Spells: Arcane

  • (0-level - DC 16) Daze (DC 17), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 17) Burning Hands (DC 17), Charm Person (DC 18), Enlarge Person, Enlarge Person, Ill Omen, Shocking Grasp;
  • (2nd level - DC 18) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 18), Hold Person (DC 19), Vomit Swarm, Web;
  • (3rd level - DC 19) Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 19)^, Heroism, Stinking Cloud (DC 19)
  • (4th level - DC 20) Confusion (DC 21), Summon Monster IV, Wall of Ice

Hexes DC 20

  • Cackle, Evil Eye, Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber--Some Flight used, Cackle on Borric
[/sblock]
 

Songdragon

Visitor
Zelena nods, "Sounds like a plan, but I think I will cast fly on Celebfedhiin and ride her up as far as I can. After that, we will just have to take turns ridding on the Griffon. I'll make sure Aqous is tied off Borric for the ride up. Would not want someone to fall..."

The gnome gets out a length of rope from her haversack and ties it off to Aqous. "Do not worry. This will be, fun." She flashes a wry smile. "Lets just make sure everything you brought is all secure so it is not during the flight." The gnome will grab anything that might look like it will fly out or the like into her small pack, which oddly enough seems to hold a lot more than one would suspect.

"So... we all good then?" When the group is ready Zelena will ask Syl to get the Griffon out and tie off the other end of her rope to Borric Marking sure that he and Aqous is secured to the man on the Griffon.

Zelena then uses her magic to speak with animals to explains to her hound what is happening before she cast the flu spell. She also takes some rop and secures herself to the saddle, just in case. When everyone seems ready the gnome mounts the hound and casts her fly spell on her. "Let's do this this!" She will reassure Celebfedhiin as they start up into the mountain's side. Zelena is enjoying every second of the flight but soon settles and turns her attention to watching any that might trouble them on the flight up.

(( Perception 1d20+18=23 ))

[sblock=Zelena's Stats]Zelena Andu Gnome Cleric (Annaya) 8
Initiative: +6 Perception: +18
Conditions: Blessing of Fervor(7 rounds remaining), spiritual weapon 8 rounds)
AC: 23 (13 touch; 21 flat-footed)
HP: 62 of 66 (6 nonlethal damage)
CMB: +4 CMD: 16 Fort: +6 Ref: +4 Will: +8
In Hand: Mithral Morningstar +1 +7 (1d6+1) and Shield
Spells: Divine
  • (0-level - DC 13) Create Water, Detect Magic, Guidance, Stabilize
  • (1st level - DC 14) Bless, Bless, Comprehend Languages, Protection from Evil, Divine Favor, Expeditious Retreat (d)
  • (2nd level - DC 15) Bull's Strength, Pilfering Hand, spiritual Weapon, Sound burst, Align Weapon (good) (d)
  • (3rd level - DC 16) Dispel Magic, Prayer, Invisibility Purge, Fly (d)
  • (4th level - DC 17) Blessing of Fervor, Air Walk, Holy Smite (d)
Channeling: 8 of 8 attempts remaining; Restorative Touch: 6 of 6 uses Elysium’s Call (Su): 6 of 6 uses remaining.

Celebfedhiin (Riding Dog)
Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, scent Perception: +8
Conditions: none
AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 13 of 13
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 (19 vs. trip) Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +1
In Hand: Melee bite +3 (1d6+3 plus trip) [/sblock]
 

GlassEye

Community Supporter
Aquos stumbles a bit under Borric's slap on the back and smiles wanly. His eyes are glued on the mountain, however. "Never imagined it to be so... tall." For once the scholar is without an unending string of words. He nods to every instruction given for the ascent and is soon ready with Zelena's help. The ascent itself is much easier than the first time up the mountain, even with Aquos' lack of wilderness skills. The group's sundry flight skills more than make up for Aquos' ineptness.

Finally at the top of the mountain Aquos stays to the largest ledge back near the solidness of the mountain and away from the edge. He constantly mutters to himself and stepping close enough to hear allows one to make out that he is praising the wisdom of fishes in remaining far away from the tops of mountains (and questioning his own wisdom in embarking on this expedition). He is easily distracted from his discomfort just by directing him towards the massive doors leading into Khuldun. His eyes widen and he scrambles in his pack for a blank journal to make notes in. And he would remain there scribbling in his book if he weren't enticed inside with descriptions of wonders to come. Indeed, when the group finally gets him deeper into the fortress Aquos nearly swoons when he comes upon the large doors with the bronze panels in relief lying upon the floor.

"Do you know what significance is held within these doors?" Though clearly intended to be a rhetorical question there is every indication that Aquos will continue with a prolonged study of the doors unless prodded to move deeper into the fortress to the gate.

[sblock=OOC]Sylvain reached 9th level on May 25 with 50059 xp. Congrats! Level, submit, etc., etc. You know the drill. ;)[/sblock]
 

perrinmiller

Visitor
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter



Borric has been patient with the Sage, after all they brought him along for scholarly skills. The tiefling's musing are part of the package apparently. Though, Borric sort of wishes he brought along an extra waterskin or three with wine in them. Sometimes the wee lass is far wiser than he gives her credit for. That or Borric is just more thick-headed than he realizes.

"Can't say that I do know the significance, Aquos. But something tells me you are going to explain at length." The fighter's tone is a bit wry, but he is also occupied with looking around warily just in case something has decided to inhabit the forgotten dwarven stronghold in the last few weeks.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +9
AC: 28 (25 w/out shield, 26 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 94 Current: 94
CMB: +14 CMD: 27 (29 vs. Disarm/ 31 vs. Trip) Fort: +10 Reflex: +7 Will: +6 (+8 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Step Up, Greater Trip, Power Attack (-3/+6)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]
 

Songdragon

Visitor
Zelena looks to Booric and gives a shrug, "As much as I am sure that there much to be learned from the doors alone, I am sure you will appreciate what is within, more. We'll try to get a good representation of the doors for you before we use the Gate, but let us go inside for now."

As the group enters the dwarven complex once again the gnome takes a cautious look about to see if there have been any visitors since they were here last.

(( Diplomacy 1d20+16=36
Perception 1d20+18=27 ))


[sblock=Zelena's Stats]Zelena Andu Gnome Cleric (Annaya) 8
Initiative: +6 Perception: +18
Conditions: Blessing of Fervor(7 rounds remaining), spiritual weapon 8 rounds)
AC: 23 (13 touch; 21 flat-footed)
HP: 62 of 66 (6 nonlethal damage)
CMB: +4 CMD: 16 Fort: +6 Ref: +4 Will: +8
In Hand: Mithral Morningstar +1 +7 (1d6+1) and Shield
Spells: Divine
  • (0-level - DC 13) Create Water, Detect Magic, Guidance, Stabilize
  • (1st level - DC 14) Bless, Bless, Comprehend Languages, Protection from Evil, Divine Favor, Expeditious Retreat (d)
  • (2nd level - DC 15) Bull's Strength, Pilfering Hand, spiritual Weapon, Sound burst, Align Weapon (good) (d)
  • (3rd level - DC 16) Dispel Magic, Prayer, Invisibility Purge, Fly (d)
  • (4th level - DC 17) Blessing of Fervor, Air Walk, Holy Smite (d)
Channeling: 8 of 8 attempts remaining; Restorative Touch: 6 of 6 uses Elysium’s Call (Su): 6 of 6 uses remaining.

Celebfedhiin (Riding Dog)
Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, scent Perception: +8
Conditions: none
AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 13 of 13
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 (19 vs. trip) Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +1
In Hand: Melee bite +3 (1d6+3 plus trip) [/sblock]
 

Gerald007

Visitor
"Aquos, my good fellow, if you think these doors are impressive, wait until you see the gate," Syl nods, slapping the sage on the back. "Any fish you could think of would be jealous of you for seeing this thing."Still, he couldn't help but ask, "Now what is so significant about those doors, Aquous? The curiosity is killing me, now that you brought it up."DM[sblock]. I might be five to seven days until I get Syl leveled, as I have a road trip this weekend, and the boss is on vacation next week, so I'm slammed until next weekend, probably. Just an FYI.[/sblock]Sylvain statblock [sblock]Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG WikiHuman Witch 8Initiative: +6 Perception: +2Conditions:AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)HP: 66 of 66CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +6 Ref: +6 Will: +8In Hand: Nothing Spells: Arcane
  • (0-level - DC 16) Daze (DC 17), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 17) Burning Hands (DC 17), Charm Person (DC 18), Enlarge Person, Enlarge Person, Ill Omen, Shocking Grasp;
  • (2nd level - DC 18) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 18), Hold Person (DC 19), Vomit Swarm, Web;
  • (3rd level - DC 19) Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 19)^, Heroism, Stinking Cloud (DC 19)
  • (4th level - DC 20) Confusion (DC 21), Summon Monster IV, Wall of Ice
Hexes DC 20
  • Cackle, Evil Eye, Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber--Some Flight used, Cackle on Borric
[/sblock]
 

Advertisement

Top