[LPF] Borric, Nathan, Sylvain, & Zelena

GlassEye

Community Supporter
Aquos is easily cajoled deeper into the fortress though he continues to wax pedantic about the doors. "Yes, yes, of course I shall, Master Borric, since you and Master Sylvain insist! The reliefs show scenes of what one presumes is dwarven life at the time. Proper study would have to be made, of course, which could take a lifetime to fully understand the significance of the scenes. I find particularly interesting the curling tendrils at the edge of the central scene..."

The arrival at the site of the gate shuts off the flow of words from the tiefling as he gazes at the patterns inlaid in the floor. Zelena sees no indication that anyone has been here since they were last here and the room seems safe. Aquos paces around the room studying the pattern and muttering to himself.

"Regular markings, much like a scale on a map... A spiral dotted with indentations... The stone is different there and each indentation has a unique pattern surrounding it... Almost as if something could be set into it."

He hurries to the edge of the room and unceremoniously dumps the contents of his pack onto the floor. Gear and supplies for the pursuit of scholarly activities spills out everywhere and Aquos scoops up an empty journal and a narrow charcoal writing stick. He begins furiously making notes, snatches up a book flipping through it until he finds something of interest then goes back to scribbling. After long moments he scrambles through his stuff until he finds some sort of measuring device then begins taking measurements of each small section. He mutters to himself and looks like he could be quite a while before he finishes his examination.

Eventually he looks up at Borric, Sylvain, and Zelena. "My dear Zelena. Your theory of a programmable gate is intriguing. I'm not sure how such a thing would be accomplished but the possibility that you are correct exists. I have no certain evidence to uphold such a hypothesis, alas. If I were to speculate, I would say that differing artifacts could be placed in the indentations. Did you, perhaps, find bowls or crystals or some such in your investigation of the fortress? And you still have the bronze key that you found? When the time comes I would like to stand back and make observations of the effect of using the key."

 

perrinmiller

Visitor
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter



Borric stands off to the side, assuming a role of watchful guard during all this. He might be struck be inspiration occasionally, but normally in these situations. Arcane mysteries are... too mysterious for him to really understand. More than likely, things are going to be quiet until they decide to open the gate and then he will be ready to bash heads if necessary.

"There is no indication that we would have trouble returning if we go through, is there?"

He is less concerned about where the gate might lead compared to the prospect of never returning once they pass through.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +9
AC: 28 (25 w/out shield, 26 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 94 Current: 94
CMB: +14 CMD: 27 (29 vs. Disarm/ 31 vs. Trip) Fort: +10 Reflex: +7 Will: +6 (+8 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Step Up, Greater Trip, Power Attack (-3/+6)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]
 

Gerald007

Visitor
DM [sblock]I'll try to get Syl leveled tomorrow, DM. Sorry for the delay.[/sblock]

Syl looks at the others. "As crazy as tings got here last time, with the rocky guardians, I don't remember if we found any items that might fit in the circle. I did find this," as he shows the bronze griffon, "but I suspect that isn't what you were speaking about. Since I don't remember any bowls any bowls or crystals, we could go looking through this place again. Unless, Waltor, do you remember any of those items? You always remember things better than me...I get distracted easily."



Sylvain statblock [sblock]

Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
Human Witch 8
Initiative: +6 Perception: +2
Conditions:
AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 66 of 66
CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +6 Ref: +6 Will: +8
In Hand: Nothing

Spells: Arcane

  • (0-level - DC 16) Daze (DC 17), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 17) Burning Hands (DC 17), Charm Person (DC 18), Enlarge Person, Enlarge Person, Ill Omen, Shocking Grasp;
  • (2nd level - DC 18) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 18), Hold Person (DC 19), Vomit Swarm, Web;
  • (3rd level - DC 19) Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 19)^, Heroism, Stinking Cloud (DC 19)
  • (4th level - DC 20) Confusion (DC 21), Summon Monster IV, Wall of Ice

Hexes DC 20

  • Cackle, Evil Eye, Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber--Some Flight used, Cackle on Borric
[/sblock][/QUOTE]
 

GlassEye

Community Supporter
[sblock=OOC]Amongst the treasures you found a disc of bronze that looked like it would have fit perfectly within an indentation in the center of the circle. It was reasoned that that was the key to activating the gate. Other than that you found nothing that would fit the description by Aquos.

Gerald, no problem with the leveling; just whenever you get the chance.[/sblock]
 

GlassEye

Community Supporter
Aquos hems and haws at Borric's question and looks a little uncomfortable. "Ah, well, as far as I know there is no reason to indicate that you couldn't return whenever you wished. Most gates I've studied when the travelers travel the key goes with them. There is no reason to believe otherwise. None that my admittedly limited research would suggest, that is." He frowns at the uncertainty of his answer.
 

perrinmiller

Visitor
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter



Borric glances at Syl and his little bug, and guffaws, "Har, har, Ha, ha!"

"Ain't that the truth, mate. I swear, that pointy eared lass in that brothel sure proved that. You were sooooo distracted."

"She said, 'Hey honey, look at this.' And I swear you were drooling with eyes popping out like a virgin youth seeing teets for the first time. You completely missed that you gave her triple the gold coins for that bottle of wine. Ha, ha."


Calming down some, the brash fighter forces himself to become more serious, "Of course, considering her beauty, I completely understand. Not sure if she was a half-orc or a what, but her looks could stop a horse drawn carriage like that." He snaps his fingers.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +9
AC: 28 (25 w/out shield, 26 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 94 Current: 94
CMB: +14 CMD: 27 (29 vs. Disarm/ 31 vs. Trip) Fort: +10 Reflex: +7 Will: +6 (+8 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Step Up, Greater Trip, Power Attack (-3/+6)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]
 

Songdragon

Visitor
Zelena looks to Aquos and then to the others, "You do not sound sure about that."

After a few moments of thought, "Is there anyway to tell where the gate will take you? And do take your time with your answer, we can set up a camp and get some rest while you study. I did not come and expect you to learn everything immediately. I may even ask for divine answers myself. I am not sure how the gods feel about these gates."

The gnome moves her things off to one side out of the way of Aqous and his research and rolls out a bedroll and some of her simple belongings. She seems to be preparing for the long haul.
 

Gerald007

Visitor
OOC: Syl is leveled!



Sylvain statblock [sblock]

Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
Human Witch 9
Initiative: +6 Perception: +2
Conditions:
AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 74 of 74
CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +7 Ref: +7 Will: +8
In Hand: Nothing

Spells: Arcane

  • (0-level - DC 16) Daze (DC 18), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 17) Burning Hands (DC 17), Charm Person (DC 19), Enlarge Person, Enlarge Person, Ill Omen, Shocking Grasp;
  • (2nd level - DC 18) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 18), Hold Person (DC 20), Glitterdust (DC 20), Vomit Swarm, Web;
  • (3rd level - DC 19) Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 19), Heroism, Stinking Cloud (DC 19)
  • (4th level - DC 20) Confusion (DC 22), Summon Monster IV, Wall of Ice
  • (5th level - DC 21)Baleful Polymorph (DC 21), Feeblemind (DC 23)

Hexes DC 20

  • Cackle, Evil Eye, Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber--Some Flight used
[/sblock]
 

GlassEye

Community Supporter
Aquos turns pink at Borric's ribald comments and quickly turns his attention to Zelena. "No, I am not sure about anything." He looks around helplessly and motions to his pack. "The selections I brought with me may be of some use but access to a full library would be much better. Even then the answers we are looking for might not exist. I will gladly accept more time to study the pattern and delve into my books for references but..." Aquos clears his throat and tugs at his collar. "Though it pains me to say this, research may not be the answer here. Experimentation or, as you have already suggested, petitioning greater powers may be a more sure path to enlightenment."
 

perrinmiller

Visitor
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter



Borric glances at Zelena and is beginning to fleetingly wish he had made arrangements to bring along a woman or two from the brothel. But, such camp followers would only have been in danger and gotten in the way during important business.

Not terribly pious, the gruff warrior asks the question, "If these gates open pathways into any of the nine hells, I am sure some would enjoy as many mortals to use them as possible. The other side probably would advise against their worshipers from doing something so rash."

"For myself, the Lady doth not speaketh to me. Probably because she knows damned well I would do the opposite of what she wanted if I got stubborn enough."


Borric shrugs believing that most women are the same whether they are deities or mortals.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +9
AC: 28 (25 w/out shield, 26 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 94 Current: 94
CMB: +14 CMD: 27 (29 vs. Disarm/ 31 vs. Trip) Fort: +10 Reflex: +7 Will: +6 (+8 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Step Up, Greater Trip, Power Attack (-3/+6)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]
 

GlassEye

Community Supporter
After several dull days of leaving Aquos to study the gate, the key, and his books the tiefling scholar is still able to only to ramble on about incomprehensible facets of his research. It doesn't take long to figure out that the pedantic creature has no idea about the gate but is too afraid to come out and say it. It is clear that without useful information from Aquos the three will have to rely upon Zelena's divinations or blindly activate the gate unless the group is willing to return to civilization for further study.
 

Songdragon

Visitor
"I can all upon Annaya's aid... several times, if needs be, but what should we ask. If the spell is used more than once, we will need very different queries, otherwise the answer will be the same." Zelena informs the others.

"Some questions off the top of my head are; Can we activate the gate safely, without harm to us or others? If we activate the gate can do we currently have the means to return? Is there a way to tell, within the chamber, or sum of our knowledge where we will end up?" she looks to the others, "Any ideas? Remember, when we do ask I have found that being specific in the question usually gets us better answers without answers that are too darn cryptic."

The gnome looks towards the heavens, "No offense was meant oh Reverend One."

[sblock=Zelena's Stats]Zelena Andu Gnome Cleric (Annaya) 8
Initiative: +6 Perception: +18
Conditions: Blessing of Fervor(7 rounds remaining), spiritual weapon 8 rounds)
AC: 23 (13 touch; 21 flat-footed)
HP: 66 of 66
CMB: +4 CMD: 16 Fort: +6 Ref: +4 Will: +8
In Hand: Mithral Morningstar +1 +7 (1d6+1) and Shield
Spells: Divine
  • (0-level - DC 13) Create Water, Detect Magic, Guidance, Stabilize
  • (1st level - DC 14) Bless, Bless, Comprehend Languages, Protection from Evil, Divine Favor, Expeditious Retreat (d)
  • (2nd level - DC 15) Bull's Strength, Pilfering Hand, spiritual Weapon, Sound burst, Align Weapon (good) (d)
  • (3rd level - DC 16) Dispel Magic, Prayer, Invisibility Purge, Fly (d)
  • (4th level - DC 17) Blessing of Fervor, Air Walk, Holy Smite (d)
Channeling: 8 of 8 attempts remaining; Restorative Touch: 6 of 6 uses Elysium’s Call (Su): 6 of 6 uses remaining.

Celebfedhiin (Riding Dog)
Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, scent Perception: +8
Conditions: none
AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 13 of 13
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 (19 vs. trip) Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +1
In Hand: Melee bite +3 (1d6+3 plus trip) [/sblock]
 

Gerald007

Visitor
"To me, the most portent questions are simple...can we predict where we would end up if we use that thing? Secondly, could we return, once we end up wherever we end up? Everything else, I think we can deal with. Ad a point I hadn't really thought about until now, is whether or not Aquos will be accompanying us on our journey however blind it might be. I doubt he can make his way back on his own, without our magical help. Yes, Waltor, if you just know, I doubt I could make it all the way back without a bunch of magic either."

Sylvain statblock [sblock]

Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
Human Witch 8
Initiative: +6 Perception: +2
Conditions:
AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 66 of 66
CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +6 Ref: +6 Will: +8
In Hand: Nothing

Spells: Arcane

  • (0-level - DC 16) Daze (DC 17), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 17) Burning Hands (DC 17), Charm Person (DC 18), Enlarge Person, Enlarge Person, Ill Omen, Shocking Grasp;
  • (2nd level - DC 18) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 18), Hold Person (DC 19), Vomit Swarm, Web;
  • (3rd level - DC 19) Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 19)^, Heroism, Stinking Cloud (DC 19)
  • (4th level - DC 20) Confusion (DC 21), Summon Monster IV, Wall of Ice

Hexes DC 20

  • Cackle, Evil Eye, Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber--Some Flight used, Cackle on Borric
[/sblock][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
 

perrinmiller

Visitor
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter



Borric yawns from the boredom of being inactive for so long. The warrior could only stretch, exercise and train with his weapons so much in a given day without becoming stir crazy and feeling the need to bash something or someone. Luckily there were still rocks left from the moving rock piles they defeated earlier that he could take his frustrations out on.

He grumbles, "Let's just take the sage with or leave him to watch over the gate for our trip, Syl."

"I say activate the damned thing and see if it works, lass. Why not? Worse thing that can happen is we destroy the entire mountain as it collapses in on itself, yeah? No big deal, probably ain't gonna happen."

"If we can actually activate it and Aqous is still ignorant as a doorknob... no offense mate... then we can shut it down to go about some divining to ask those questions Syl mentioned."


[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +9
AC: 28 (25 w/out shield, 26 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 94 Current: 94
CMB: +14 CMD: 27 (29 vs. Disarm/ 31 vs. Trip) Fort: +10 Reflex: +7 Will: +6 (+8 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Step Up, Greater Trip, Power Attack (-3/+6)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]
 

GlassEye

Community Supporter
[sblock=OOC]Discussion is good but I need an action from someone to advance the scene: cast the spell, activate the gate, pack your bags and go home, whatever else...[/sblock]
 

Songdragon

Visitor
Zelena looks to Borric and quips, "Always a man of action. Have a little patience my friend. It will not take too long."

The gnome returns to the entrance of the dwarven complex and waits for the sun to rise. While she waits she prepares her components and offerings to her goddess. While Zelena could have cast the spell just about anywhere, she hoped to appease Annaya by waiting to do the ritual in the goddess' aspect of the Sun. As the sun clears the horizon the ritual begins. The ritual seems to take twice as long as it might normally and consumes double the materials it should, a moment later the spell is cast.

Zelena asks, "Annaya I beseech your guidance as my companions and I attempt to use one of the great Gates of E'n. We seek simple, yet important answers so that we may activate this powerful artifact without harming ourselves or others. Annaya, with the tools we currently have on hand, are we able tell where this great device will take us and when we activate this Gate of E'n and then choose to return, will we be able to come back safely without great expense of time and resources of our selves or that of other people?"

[sblock=OOC] I hope it was alright to simple combine 2 spells into one by taking twice as long and paying the cost twice. I will mark of two divination spells and components. If it is an issue, Zelena would have just cast the spell twice. Since there was the time, Zelena would not have waited two days before discovering Aqous basically knows nothing. She would have cast the spell the following morning that the group arrived.[/sblock]
[sblock=Zelena's Stats]Zelena Andu Gnome Cleric (Annaya) 8
Initiative: +6 Perception: +18
Conditions: Blessing of Fervor(7 rounds remaining), spiritual weapon 8 rounds)
AC: 23 (13 touch; 21 flat-footed)
HP: 66 of 66
CMB: +4 CMD: 16 Fort: +6 Ref: +4 Will: +8
In Hand: Mithral Morningstar +1 +7 (1d6+1) and Shield
Spells: Divine
  • (0-level - DC 13) Create Water, Detect Magic, Guidance, Stabilize
  • (1st level - DC 14) Bless, Bless, Comprehend Languages, Protection from Evil, Divine Favor, Expeditious Retreat (d)
  • (2nd level - DC 15) Bull's Strength, Pilfering Hand, spiritual Weapon, Sound burst, Align Weapon (good) (d)
  • (3rd level - DC 16) Dispel Magic, Prayer, Invisibility Purge, Fly (d)
  • (4th level - DC 17) divination, divination, Holy Smite (d)
Channeling: 8 of 8 attempts remaining; Restorative Touch: 6 of 6 uses Elysium’s Call (Su): 6 of 6 uses remaining.


Celebfedhiin (Riding Dog)
Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, scent Perception: +8
Conditions: none
AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 13 of 13
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 (19 vs. trip) Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +1
In Hand: Melee bite +3 (1d6+3 plus trip) [/sblock]
 

GlassEye

Community Supporter
When Zelena finishes her spell she is momentarily transfixed by the golden light of the early morning sun. The high, chill wind falls still and Zelena is filled with warmth as the burning incense wafts up to fill her nose with the aroma of summer fields of grass and wildflowers. She senses movement in the light and involuntarily strains for a glimpse of her goddess but relaxes when a soothing, sing-song voice washes over her and fills her with peace of mind.

"Lost to mortal-kind is the broken gate; shattered in the coils of darkness and danger that lie upon the other side.
Rediscovered, return is by the second key, the twisting path of the lost... or a Mother's love of her own."


With the last word the golden light fades to normal sunlight.

[sblock=OOC]Casting divination as you have is fine. I think only one is necessary, though. As for when you cast it, that's also fine; results are good for an action/event/etc. that occurs within a week of the casting. I wasn't intentionally going for cryptic in Annaya's reply so if it seems that way I can give initial impressions of the answer if you want.[/sblock]
 

perrinmiller

Visitor
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter



After Zelena's comment about patience, Borric grumbles and goes off to sacrifice more rocks to the god of rubble... if there even is such a being.

"Patient she says. Goll, I have been fookin' patient as hell for two gods be damned days now. But I will happily transfer my frustrations onto the unlucky bastards that oppose us on the other side of the gate..."

"assuming we even get the blasted thing open..."

"Maybe there will be a land of beautiful virgins that only desire to fulfill my fantasies... We could drink and ah... talk for days then. Yeah, let's say 'talk'. Pshaw."


Borric tries to cast his own divination spell, arranging some broken chunks of rocks in a unique pattern and reciting some mumbo jumbo of his own. Needless to say he only manages to receive silence... which is perhaps very revealing.

The gods of E'n do not talk to stubborn pr*cks that don't tithe properly.

Borric's disappointment is such that he completely misses the gnome's success.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +9
AC: 28 (25 w/out shield, 26 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 94 Current: 94
CMB: +14 CMD: 27 (29 vs. Disarm/ 31 vs. Trip) Fort: +10 Reflex: +7 Will: +6 (+8 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Step Up, Greater Trip, Power Attack (-3/+6)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]
OOC: Well since my character cannot actually do much, I figure my job is to entertain with my writing. :)
 

Gerald007

Visitor
Despite the seriousness of the gate issues, Syl was greatly amused by Borric's divination skills. "Did your gods happen to say anything about excessive drinking and whoring? I am hoping it would be looked upon very favorably!" He smacks the warrior on the back, and grabs an uncomfortable seat on the ground as Zelena continues her communication with her higher powers.

Sylvain statblock [sblock]

Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
Human Witch 9
Initiative: +6 Perception: +2
Conditions:
AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 74 of 74
CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +7 Ref: +7 Will: +8
In Hand: Nothing

Spells: Arcane

  • (0-level - DC 16) Daze (DC 18), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 17) Burning Hands (DC 17), Charm Person (DC 19), Enlarge Person, Enlarge Person, Ill Omen, Shocking Grasp;
  • (2nd level - DC 18) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 18), Hold Person (DC 20), Glitterdust (DC 20), Vomit Swarm, Web;
  • (3rd level - DC 19) Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 19), Heroism, Stinking Cloud (DC 19)
  • (4th level - DC 20) Confusion (DC 22), Summon Monster IV, Wall of Ice
  • (5th level - DC 21)Baleful Polymorph (DC 21), Feeblemind (DC 23)

Hexes DC 20

  • Cackle, Evil Eye, Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber--Some Flight used
[/sblock]
 

Songdragon

Visitor
Zelena, seemingly in good spirits after have communed with her goddess, returns about an hour later after basking in the warmth of the sun. Of course the time seemed much longer for those within the lightless dwarven complex. She stands before Borric, Syl, and has Aqous present as well. She then starts, "Well, there seems to be some good news and some not so good news."

She looks to the trio, "What are your thoughts?"

The gnome tells the trio exactly what Annaya told her and let it sink in a moment, "The good news, is that from the other side we should be able to return. There is a second key, which seems like something we will have to locate on the other side. But there also seems an alternative should that fail. From what I gather, we could return with Annaya's aid, but I am sure that is not such an easy task as it sounds, but something that is doable. As for where we are going, it really does not seem too pleasant. This side of the Gate seems to have been lost to the world with the dark powers that guarded it and likely killed anyone who happened upon it. The other side, seems like it would be more of what we have already faced here, those dark energy creatures. Of course I am only guessing, but I get the impression there was a good reason that the Gate was forgotten. On the other hand, while we found some treasure here, the legends of this place seemed to speak of more than we ever found. Yes, the Gate in itself is a treasure, but I have a feeling there is more on the other side too. Let us hope that someone has not found it, right!"


She looks to Aqous, "As the others have eluded too, what are your intentions? You can come with us, but unfortunately you do not seem to be of the 'adventurer' type. You could remain here, but should we not return you are kind of stuck here then, unless a hag or three happen upon you." She says in jest as she continues, "Or we might be able to return you down the mountain to where we left the guy's mounts and you can head back alone. I do not think we have the time to return you all the way to Gist ourselves and then make a return trip back."
 

Advertisement

Top