• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Buyer's Remorse

Gerald007

First Post
"Cursed or not, I have never heard of a flying hound. There is obviously something else afoot. Should we go outside to face the creature or try to lure it into a more defendable position here?"

OOC: DM, I would like to switch out my Charm Person spell with Burning Hands, if you don't mind.

Ace Cipher Zero

First Post
"Hmph. Either way, we must be prepared to attack in case it enters unexpexctedly. I shall stand here in the middle of the room, for that eventuality."
OOC: Pretty much, he's going to stand in the middle of the room, and ready a move action to move towards any unexpexcted entry of the dog, and an attack action if the dog is next to him.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Borric yawns from all that bed rest, but he is alert for the tasks at hand. Hearing the creature clawing its way in, he says, "Let's fight it in here, that way if anyone gets scared they don't go running off into the woods. Quick, clear the furniture to the sides and make space by the door. Perhaps we can lure it to come in through the front door and hit it from the sides at tries to come in"

"Secalli, give me your cloak. Maybe we can use it to get the hound to come to where we want it to. Then we can ready the Acid flasks and launch them when he is visible through the doorway."

He starts to move furniture to the side and indicates the family should huddle in a corner where the adventurers can block the hound's approach, either from the roof or the open doorway.

[sblock=OOC]Assuming Borric is now at Full HP.

Aldern Foxglove; Can we get a small map with the interior of the house to arrange our characters.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 19 (17 without shield/flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 13 Current: 13
CMB: +4 CMD: 16 Fort: +4 Reflex: +2 Will: +1

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & acid flask[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

rb780nm

First Post
OOC: Right now I'm on 5hp, so I'd better swig a potion... now I'm on 11

Iosef follows Boric's directions, helping arrange the furniture for best defensibility.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
OOC: rb780nm that can count as one of Magatha's heals if you like - she has 2 CLWs which you would be advised to use before the battle.

BuyersRemorseMap3Base.jpg

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Not sure Iosef was at 5 HP, There was 4HP of bed rest and then Magatha's CLW. All of that is details that would have been settled before the hound showed up though. ;) DM?

If you still needed it though, that should come from the extra potions that Syl is holding for us so everyone still has at least one potion.

EDIT: Do'h! Ninja'd by the DM

rb780nm

First Post
OOC: I was on 1hp, and then I received 4 for the bed rest. I'm happy to take a CLW from Magatha. Then we shoudl distribute the Potions amongst the party

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Right, so after Magatha's 2 CLW, what is our current HP status? We need to know if we are using any potions or not. Even at 11/13HP, I would think maybe we should quaff the extra potions.

Syl and Thaddeus are already at Full HP, correct?

Remove ads