[LPF] Buyer's Remorse

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Keeping one eye on you the largest hound waits to see what you will do, still obviously intent on the girl, but aware of the threat you might present.

OOC: Brân is up!

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Thanks AF!

As the carriage approaches the manor house, Brân draws the other in for a quick discussion. "Look, in that last fight I spent as much time watching each of you and thinking about relative abilities as I did about the fight - probably why I was so damned useless when it came to taking out the bad guys. But here's what I observed . . ."

The Tengu speaks about the relative strengths and abilities of each member for a few seconds, and the group rides into the manor with a clear vision of their goals and relative abilities.

[sblock=Careful Teamwork - PLEASE READ!]Everyone gets +1 to the following for the next hour:

• Initiative
  • Perception
  • Disable Device
  • Reflex Saves
  • AC vs. Traps
  • Flat-Footed AC
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Brân takes a moment to recite a quick verse, bolstering his defenses, then moves toward the hounds.

[sblock=Actions]Cast Resistance, move to H11.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
The great hound snarls and launches itself at Brân fangs gleaming in the waning light. But the Tengu's armor barely manages to turn aside the dog's jaws.

OOC: Sylvain is up!

BuyersRemorseMap2b.jpg

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric sees that there will be no time to fool around, the hound was waiting for them. From the look of things it is not a werewolf, but it looks like it will bleed well enough.

"Don't block my way, I am going to charge the beast."

[sblock=OOC]Out of turn free speech[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Gerald007

First Post
Sylvain advances toward the scrum, and attempts to give Bran aid against the snarling predator currently attacking him. He says a quick word and points a finger at the beast.

(Cast Daze. Will DC 14. I hope it works on animals.)

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
The great hound shakes its head as the magic takes hold, but the shakes become slower and slower until it is standing still a single strand of drool trickling from its open maw.

The burly mastiff lets out a booming bark before moving forward to snap at Brân. Its jaws sink into the Tengu's calf and it yanks him from his feat with a grunt of effort!

OOC: Brân takes 8 damage and is Prone.
Iosef is up!

BuyersRemorseMap2c.jpg

Last edited:

Remove ads