[LPF] Buyer's Remorse

Gerald007

First Post
"Of course, Borric, I believe I overheard. I am Sylvain, but most people call me 'Syl.' And I believe you have already had the pleasure of meeting my traveling compatriot, Waltor," upon uttering the final phrase, he raises his arm, showing the skittering scorpion pacing back and forth, quite possibly excited about the possibility of having a task to complete.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
[SBLOCK=Map Avatars]
I need each of you to find an image for use as your Map Avatar - I've gone ahead and assumed with Borric's. You do have the option of just letting me find something or requesting a simple letter, etc., though I shall quietly fume to myself if you take the later option. :p[/sblock]

Ace Cipher Zero

First Post
The Black Hawk, after listening to the others, judged them of pure enough spirit to adventure with. "Well sirs... if you do think that you can take it on just merely by yourself, that is your own business, and I will not harass you. However, this man has noble cause enough to recruit my services to his side, and I would be most pleased to join you in your adventure, as a sword to strike alongside yours. Formally I have been named Thaddeus Marro, but in the tradition of my clan, I call myself Blackhawk. Use either name, and you will recieve my attention."

Tengu.jpg

Last edited:

Gerald007

First Post
OOC: DM, my computer abilities are pretty wack. If you would be awesome enough to procure a photo for Syl, that would be greatly appreciated.

Gerald007

First Post
"Nice to meet you, Blackhawk. Name's Sylvain Marana but my friends call me Syl. Don't be spooked by my scorpion, Waltor. He wouldn't hurt a fly...well he might eat one if he was hungry, but you get my drift. We just started meeting with Mr. Secalli, and I'm sure he wouldn't mind more help."

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
"Indeed I would not. Five should be sufficient for my purposes I should think. If you are ready time is of the essence gentlemen. As I said I have a carriage waiting to speed us to my family. Please follow me, I shall attempt to answer any further questions as we travel."

So saying Florian Secalli rises, placing the golden hound back in his satchel, and making his way to the door and out into the pleasantly cool Venza afternoon.

Gerald007

First Post
Syl stands to follow Mr. Secalli, making sure to allow Waltor to slip into a comfortable pocket of his outfit. "Watch it, Waltor. Remember, your claws are sharp."

He gathers his few belongings and follows him out the door, turning to bid goodbye to Marla, then ma,king his way to the carriage.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric isn't reassured by Florian's words, as he would rather face a werewolf that a demon hound by the sound of it, but the job is what it is. Seeing the last member of their crew show up, he is wondering if this one can fly as well, but before he can ask, It appears time is important, the longed for drinks will just have to be foregone. Ah well, time to get to work Borric. Hopefully this crap in my eye will work itself out before we get there.

The fighter gathers up his weapons once again, tucking them into their places. He is still holding the towel over his eye and the tasks take longer one-handed. But he is able to move along with the others and make it to the coach before Mr. Secalli decides he must leave.

Stepping into the coach he comments to their new employer, "I did ask you about your missus's cooking and her prowess with a rolling pin."

[sblock=OOC]Can I just use the letter "B" in a circle? j/k Borric's picture will do just fine.

I have some portraits that I can suggest for Sylvain, but I need to access them from a different computer tomorrow.

Also, for Blackhawk's colored text, can you use this lighter shade of blue? This blue is too hard for me to read as I have a color problem with my eyes. Thanks.[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Secalli leads you away from the docks heading for the livery stables where his coach is waiting - coaches are not permitted to stop upon the dock front. He turns into an alley and stops short as a broad pig faced half orc wearing a chainshirt and casually twirling an orc double axe steps out blocking the exit flanked by two more surely looking half orc thugs.

"Souza, this 'im?" The half orc rasps starring at the Goldsmith.

"Aye that's him Narsh, looks like he's bought 'imself a few friends." Replies a rodent faced man suddenly revealed in the shadows to your left dressed in a dull grey cloak with a pair of blackened shortswords in hand. Another man with a hair lip lurks behind him clutching a rusty shortsword.

"Hur hur, listen 'ere lads, we ain't got no quarrels with youse." Narsh says reasonably. still twirling his axe, "We wuz 'ired to get some statue from yer bud here, what say you head back te the Dunn Wright Inn. We'll even throw in a bit of drinkin' money fer ya. No point in honest mercenaries cuttin' each other to ribbons now is there?"

"You! You were the watchman guarding my shop..." Secalli stutters pointing an accusing finger at Souza, who snorts.

"Catches on fast this one." Souza chuckles.

BuyersRemorseMap1a.jpg

[sblock=Speech]While we are on the subject Borric would you consider switching to red perhaps? Pink is fine, but just feels very un-Borricy, lol.[/sblock]

[sblock=Perception]Since there was not going to be a surprise round I've skipped the Perception checks here as they would be rather redundant. Rest assured I'll always give them if I they offer you a potential advantage.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads