• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mage: The Awakening - OOC Planning Thread

Tokiwong

First Post
Since both Morrigan and Thessaly thus far have used vulagr magic their nimbus are unveiled. Have fun describing what their nimbus are :)

Tokiwong

First Post
This first combat is sort of light of resistance rules because it isn't supposed to be a huge challenge, I am saving that for the first proper story :) But rest assured I won't screw you over.

Just wanted to get your feet wet; relax it should be fun.

Tokiwong

First Post
Another thing to think about is your mages style of magic... every mage has a style with how they do their rotes, rituals, and visual/somatic style :)

Aenion

First Post
Toki, can I move 1 dot from matter to fate? I'll have to change Morrigan's matter rote too, but I think it'd fit her better.

I haven't found a Legacy that'd fit Morrigan yet, I based her loosely on the Euthanatos because I liked their style of magic in 3rd edition WoD. All I found that came close are the Namers but I don't really see her chisseling names into stone anytime soon :)

Tokiwong

First Post
Aenion said:
Toki, can I move 1 dot from matter to fate? I'll have to change Morrigan's matter rote too, but I think it'd fit her better.

I haven't found a Legacy that'd fit Morrigan yet, I based her loosely on the Euthanatos because I liked their style of magic in 3rd edition WoD. All I found that came close are the Namers but I don't really see her chisseling names into stone anytime soon :)
That sounds fine Aenion.

Tokiwong

First Post
Preludes is basically done :)

Daniel, Morrigan, and Thessaly earn 2 XP each.

One automatic point and one point for roleplaying, no Arcane Experience is earned yet... finish up the current scene and we will start the next story post haste :)

Tokiwong

First Post
Giving the players some leeway, before I press ahead with the events of the story :) probably a good time for Daniel and Morrigan to explain their versions of mage society to Thessaly :)

Or let the Guardians of the Veil do it ;)

Remove ads