D&D 5E Masters of the Universe

Estlor

Explorer
Yes, this has potential but I don't recall He-Man healing anyone.
To the best of my knowledge, He-Man never displayed that power, no. I believe She-Ra did at one point. So you could look at it one of two ways. You could say "Power of Greyskull" and "Honor of Greyskull" would be different oaths with different associated powers, or you could just lump them together in your brain to solve the cognitive dissonance even if Etheria and the Horde never popped up as setting material.

(The real reason He-Man never healed anyone was because he could solve all his problems in the '80s by throwing something or someone.)

Pauln6

Hero
To the best of my knowledge, He-Man never displayed that power, no. I believe She-Ra did at one point. So you could look at it one of two ways. You could say "Power of Greyskull" and "Honor of Greyskull" would be different oaths with different associated powers, or you could just lump them together in your brain to solve the cognitive dissonance even if Etheria and the Horde never popped up as setting material.

(The real reason He-Man never healed anyone was because he could solve all his problems in the '80s by throwing something or someone.)
He did do inspirational speeches. I'm sure you could inspire people back to health in the eighties.

One thing is clear, he is treated as a huge creature for the purposes of lifting, shoving, etc.

Just watched the first blatant episode to sell new toys featuring Cyclone. He's obviously a four elements monk focused on air with some extra wind powers. He's the highest level Master apart from Man at Arms.

Remove ads