• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MnM3 Centropolis (Re-bot)

GreenKarl

First Post
Rumble - PL 9
Power Points
Abilities 64 + Powers 49 + Advantages 4 + Skills 8 (15 ranks) + Defenses 10 = 135

Background
Coming soon

Looks great. Go ahead and add him to the Rogue's Gallery. The link is on the 1st post.

Princess Starlight - PL 9

Power Points
Abilities 58 + Powers 48 + Advantages 7 + Skills 6 (12 ranks) + Defenses 18 = 137

Couple of comments:
  • Her magic skill is based on awareness. This is because she has no "book" knowledge of magic. But sometimes her intuition tells her about magical things. (Kind of like a power with the Uncontrolled flaw.)
  • As before, Brandon's Wealth is based on his parent being like Wealth 3+.
  • I removed Attractive because Brandon will never use it to his advantage. And she's only 15 years old.
  • I added Improved Initiative. I wanted "Benefit: Initiative based on Awareness" but have no idea how to add that to HeroLabs. (And Improved Initiative is easy to describe. But the justification is, she's "aware".)
  • Cage of the Stellar Lord has a funny quirk. There can be only one at a time. Otherwise that cage could be nasty.
  • Kinetic Comet Claws is the power stunt The Princess used to help The Shadow survive falling from the exploding robot in our first fight, sort of. It was Safe Fall before. Now it's a full fledged Move Object/Telekinesis power.
  • I'm tempted to dump the Aurora Aura completely. It was fun at the beginning but she needs a normal "glow" power. :) If we continue the current fight, it stays. But if we are moving on to another seen (or restart the current fight), then I'd like to redistribute those 4 PP (and create a new character sheet).
  • I bought equipment Brandon should have. But the Princess never uses the equipment. Again, it's just for RP purposes. And it helps me avoid creating a Brandon character sheet which would be her alternate form.

She looks good. I am 100% starting the next part of the adventure. My plan right now is the battle is over, the heroes one. One or two of the villains have made their escape but the rest were captured. If you want to redo your Glow I am cool with that.

GreenKarl

First Post
The new and improved Kitsune! Basically I beefed up defenses a bit and increased the power of her TK array by adding a very small amount of Gliding to her powerset, with commensurate increases in TK power, Str, and protective abilities.

Keiko "Kitsune" Ichimura (PL9)
Reformed Superthief!

COST: 32 Abilities + 12 Skills + 6 Advantages + 71 Powers + 18 Defenses = 137/139

She looks great.

Character sheet updated in RG.
Added new power: Electric Arc Jump (Teleport 1), 2pp

Also looks great.

I am going to wait a day or two to see if [MENTION=84381]Khale[/MENTION]ssnestor is still interested before starting up again.

I'm tempted to dump the Aurora Aura completely. It was fun at the beginning but she needs a normal "glow" power. :) If we continue the current fight, it stays. But if we are moving on to another seen (or restart the current fight), then I'd like to redistribute those 4 PP (and create a new character sheet).

You can try this:
ENVIRONMENT (CONTROL)
Action: Standard • Range: Rank • Duration: Sustained • Cost: 1–2 points per rank
You can change the environment in an area: raising or lowering the temperature, creating light, causing rain, and so forth (see The Environment in Action & Adventure for details).
Your Environment affects a 30 foot radius around you at rank 1. Each additional rank moves the radius up one distance rank, for a reach of approximately 2,000 miles at rank 20, sufficient to alter the environment of an entire continent!

LIGHT
You can raise the light level in the area, countering the concealment of darkness, but not other forms of concealment. For 1 point per rank, you can create enough light to reduce total concealment to partial and partial concealment to none. For 2 points per rank, you can shed light as bright as a sunlit day, eliminating all concealment provided by natural darkness. Power effects with the darkness descriptor may be countered with a successful power check (see Countering Effects).

GreenKarl

First Post
Excellent. Give me a day or two and we will re-launch. I am going for the title of the next adventure "This island Apocalypse". The heroes have just regroup after driving the Destroyers out of the Monolith Tower (Headquarters of Human Inc., the largest corporation located in Centropolis). I still figuring out whom the heroes captured. Then we intro new player and move onto the adventure.

hero4hire

Explorer
Excellent. Give me a day or two and we will re-launch. I am going for the title of the next adventure "This island Apocalypse". The heroes have just regroup after driving the Destroyers out of the Monolith Tower (Headquarters of Human Inc., the largest corporation located in Centropolis). I still figuring out whom the heroes captured. Then we intro new player and move onto the adventure.
Looking forward to it! I may have shot myself in the foot with my character's obvious weaknesses in the next leg of your adventure. But that's half the fun!

GreenKarl

First Post
I am not sure if you are familiar with the 'source-material' as I loosely basing the adventures on the old classic V&V games Death Duel with the Destroyers and The Island of Doctor Apocalypse. So if you are worried about the big bad being Doctor Apocalypse, he is pretty different ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads