• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Generation Legacy, Issue 2: A New day arrives

Don't worry about the 'friends with benefits' thing, I don't take advantage of my friends like that." Cody replies, very serious for a moment. Smirking about Raph, "Pardon, Raph," he continues, pausing to snap his fingers for dramatic effect. She vanishes, materializing once again after a moment's concentration. "She's my guardian angel. My gift is to summon her, at least that's what I think. She's got a good grasp of our daily lives but this reality is still kind of new to her so please be forgiving if she's a little wet behind the ears."

"You seem to be really strong, is that your power?" Cody asks, curious, "And if you don't want to go back there, what do you want to do?"

Mimic

First Post
Emmet, Mary

"No, I guess your right, better now then later," Manjit replies, although its pretty clear she isn't thrilled about this decision. "I wasn't picked on before... its complicated, its more for everyone else's safety that I stay away."

"Hi, Emmet." Manjit greets you with a smile, "I am doing ok thank you. I got a clean bill of heath." At Mary's suggestion of greeting other she looks over at Emmet . "You should join us," her eyes giving you a 'please say yes' look.

Cody

"For some reason I believe you," Tina replies. "But then again boys always think of only one thing, not thats it a bad thing." She adds with a wink.

Tina nods as you make Raph disappear and reappear. "Pretty cool, an elite power that talks back."

"Hey... standing right here. Not an object." Raph says with a hint of anger. "And you know I hate it when you do that." She adds in glaring at you.

"Sort of," Tina continues not listening to her, in response, Raph sticks her tongue out at her behind her back. "I'm pretty strong to begin with but the madder I get the stronger I get and it gets harder to control it."

"I don't care really. We got about an hour to kill before class starts, we could play some one on one basketball. What do you like to do to pass the time?"

Nick, Clover, Jerry

"You got that right." Layla responds, "I would totally take you out but I wouldn't want to make you feel bad so I think I am going to pass on this one."

"Ok, I am very bored now," Yoshi says as he leans back in his chair, "Lets get out of here."

"Really, lets go hit the beach." He continues with a mischievous glint in his eye. "I think your forgetting that class starts soon as well as the fact that we aren't allowed off the grounds, partner." John responds evenly.

"Whatever, its not like they are going to teach us anything, its the first day, besides what are they going to do? Ground us more if we get caught? Come on man," He says turning towards Nick with a big smile on his face. "You know you want to."

Layla looks around trying to keep a neutral face but it obvious that she isn't too happy about this idea.

Samnell

Explorer
"Ok, I am very bored now," Yoshi says as he leans back in his chair, "Lets get out of here."

"Really, lets go hit the beach." He continues with a mischievous glint in his eye. "I think your forgetting that class starts soon as well as the fact that we aren't allowed off the grounds, partner." John responds evenly.

"Skip class and go to the beach or just go to class? That's a hard one!" Jerry smiled. "Let's go."

Vanifae

First Post
Nick shrugs, "I already caused enough trouble this morning, and the last thing I want to do is get labeled as both a creep and a trouble maker I can deal with one or the other but not both... not this soon anyway. Layla if your done you want to head to class?"

Victim

First Post
Emmet, Mary

"No, I guess your right, better now then later," Manjit replies, although its pretty clear she isn't thrilled about this decision. "I wasn't picked on before... its complicated, its more for everyone else's safety that I stay away."

"Hi, Emmet." Manjit greets you with a smile, "I am doing ok thank you. I got a clean bill of heath." At Mary's suggestion of greeting other she looks over at Emmet . "You should join us," her eyes giving you a 'please say yes' look.

Great, I'm chaperone to nerds. Well, not helping out my sister when she started last year worked SO well. And this kid isn't really shy, exactly, sort of weird... "That's fine. Umm, safety? You must have some wicked dangerous superpower, huh?"

"So Emmet... (?), care to introduce to us - or just me maybe - to anyone else? Or are we all starting from the same page here?"

Hammerhead

Explorer
"Sure thing Manjit, let us meet some of our classmates," Emmet reassures her. He then turns towards Keller to explain his situation.

"I am afraid that I am not of possessed of social extroversion, and have met perhaps ten people at this school, most of whom have congregated where I previously breakfasted. And the few remaining I interacted with only during the altercation at the shopping center."

"So, who first," Emmet asks indecisively, scanning the cafeteria before settling on the couple. "Those two?"

Shalimar

First Post
Clover speaks up after having been unusually quiet through the recounting of the fight at the mall. She still had a bad sun burn on her arm from the laser rifle, for all of its suppoused instability it had worked just fine from the receving end of it. More than fine, even if it was embaressing to be one of the few students who had been hurt. Thankfully all the students had made it out without permanent injury, but it wasn't at all like she had thought it would be like...I didn't freeze up, I just wasn't very effective at all I mean I did stop that one terrorist, but I got hurt doing it...some big bad soldier you are girly ended up in the bloody medical lorry, she thought to herself.

"I'm not up for breaking the rules quite this soon, not when its something for our safety, who knows if those bloody loons are just waiting for more of us to leave the school to snatch us up." the british girl says sullenly.

Samnell

Explorer
"I'm not up for breaking the rules quite this soon, not when its something for our safety, who knows if those bloody loons are just waiting for more of us to leave the school to snatch us up." the british girl says sullenly.

"Aw c'mon, Cloves! We took care of them."

Shalimar

First Post
"We took them when there were 15 of us and they were so spread out that it was 1 or 2 of us against every one of them. If they came again and it was just against a few of us I don't doubt that they migt be a bit more effective against a few of us than they were against an entire football team of us with subs mate."

"Besides, we didn't quite get of scott free from it, a couple of us we're injured, some people were even seriously hurt or incapacitated. I think it just shows that we need summat to get us to know how to defend ourselves if those creeps are out there."

Vanifae

First Post
"We took them when there were 15 of us and they were so spread out that it was 1 or 2 of us against every one of them. If they came again and it was just against a few of us I don't doubt that they migt be a bit more effective against a few of us than they were against an entire football team of us with subs mate."

"Besides, we didn't quite get of scott free from it, a couple of us we're injured, some people were even seriously hurt or incapacitated. I think it just shows that we need summat to get us to know how to defend ourselves if those creeps are out there."
"Can we not talk about the attack guys?" Nick says realizing it was probably making Laylah uncomfortable, "We are not some crazy special forces team, we just did what we could with what we had, let's just leave it at that for now."

Remove ads