• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Night's Embrace: Part 1--A Touch of Darkness

Legildur

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
*The group has a peaceful rest, and they awaken the next day refreshed and feeling better, except the few that are still out cold from the beating of the previous night.*
Blunt rises early with the first light. Still very sore and wounded (ooc: did we recover 1 hit point over night?) he nonetheless commences his standard daily routine of morning prayer. After a time, he rises and gathering Titus in his arms, takes his still unconscious friend up to the others.

Boddynock

First Post
Kel wakes with the rising of the sun, yawns, stretches luxuriously, then comes wide awake and bounds out of bed to check on Shan. Satisfied that the paladin is no worse, and, indeed, that his breathing is steadier and his colour ... well, no, his colour is still pretty bad, actually ... he goes and knocks on the door of Sulannus and Nhalia's room.

When they respond, he pops his head in and says, "Who's for breakfast? Or do you think it would be better to eat in our rooms? In which case, I will be the servant ... my lady." He grins and heads downstairs to arrange trays to bring up.

On the way, he stops in to check on Blunt and Titus.

He finds the staff on duty and says, "My lady has decided that she will eat in her room. Please prepare trays for all of us. I can give you a hand to take them upstairs, if you like."

Boddynock

First Post
OOC:
RA, are you waiting on someone's post? Or have I driven you off with my mercenary talk of XP awards? ;)

Or perhaps life is just too busy! :(

It's funny - we seem to have bumbled, struggled, blundered and klutzed our way through most of the encounters; we're probably still a long way from realizing the garnered puissance of our experience (AKA levelling up :cool: ); and yet this is a game I'm really enjoying, and a character I really want to see advance. Perhaps it's because we've put so much blood, sweat and tears into it. We've had to work so hard for any small rewards we've reaped that there's a real sense of triumph when we do achieve some success.

Whatever! On with the game!

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Strewth! I've been planning and plotting for the second level for awhile now. :) Probably because, as you say, it seemed pretty questionable that we'd make it for awhile there. Hee. Do we have a current exp count?)

Still engrossed in her book when Kel comes around, Sulannus simply nods and waves a hand at the door and calls, "That will be fine, thank you."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads