• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Of Wealth and Taste [OOC] [Accepting Alts]

Boddynock

First Post
OK, it's been a week since Isida got back - is anything happening with this game? Eluvan? Anyone?

Hello?

Last edited:

Boddynock

First Post
Eluvan, are you still OK to DM? The game made a promising start, and it seems such a shame to lose it!

I hope that you're all right. All the best!

'Nock

Eluvan

First Post
Okay... I've been putting this off somewhat due to the exams I've been enjoying recently, but they're at an end now so it's time to get this show back on the road.

As far as I know, Isida and Synchronicity are still in on this - but it was a while back that they posted their renewed interest (sorry 'bout that wait guys) so I'll wait 'til I get a post from each of them in this thread before I count them as 'in'.

Assuming they are both still interested, I believe I have two places that need filling. Neither Ferrix nor Boddynock posted in the thread I made a while back explaining my absence and testing the water to see if this game could be resumed, so I've been assuming they're not interested in picking it back up. That said, if they just missed the last thread and actually *are* interested, that would be even better, and I'd be very glad to have you guys back. :)

So provisionally I'm re-recruiting two players for an RP-heavy pre-faction war Planescape game with elements of heroism and a twist of politics. The IC thread can be found here, and new players would be advised to read up on how the characters got involved since their own characters would have been recruited in precisely the same fashion. The thread barely had time to get off the ground, so don't worry, there isn't much to catch up on and you'll slot in easily. Characters should be made at ECL 11, and I'm very open to weird races and classes (this is Planescape, after all). I own all the Complete books, most of the FR books, the Eberron CS, the BoED and BoVD, the ExPHB, Savage Species, and the two 3rd Ed Planescape books, as well as the Core Books and the two additonal Monster Manuals. Material from those Sources can be considered approved. Anything else... run it by me via PM or Email, and I'll give it a check over. Homebrewed stuff will be considered, and if there's something unique you want but can't find in published books then we can talk about it and try to come up with something.

Character creation will be by 30 point buy, or by rolling 4d6, drop the lowest at http://invisiblecastle.com. If you choose to roll, use your screen name precisely as it appears on these forums as your name there and post up a link to the results here so I can check you only rolled once. Any typos in the name will necessarily lead to discounted results. My policy is to allow a reroll if you come up with total stat mods of less than +5. In this case roll again with the same name and post a link to both sets of rolls. Once you've rolled, you can't choose to go with point buy, so be sure you want to take the risk. Don't forget that on top of the ability scores you roll or buy you have two level based increases.

HP will be max at first level, 1/2 max at each additional level. ECL gives you 4 bonus HP (but nothing else) for each level. Starting funds as per level 11 characters in the DMG - that's 66,000 gp. Coins weigh 1 lb for every 50, so you'll want to either spend it all or invest some in a bag of holding for the rest. No more than 33,000 on any one item to start with.

Leadership is acceptable.
Spellcasting Prodigy is acceptable (the new one, in the PGtF, NOT the old one).
Psionic Prodigy is also available (+2 prime Psionic requisite for the purposes of determining bonus PP).

If Ferrix and/or Boddynock post here expressing interest, I'll be recruiting for alts instead.

Oh, and BTW, Isida... I'm afraid the stuff you used from Hyperconsciousness got lost in the depths of my email account somehow or other. Do you think you could resend it? Sorry to be a pain.

Hope we can get this back on track, and hopefully get off the runway this time. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads