• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Of Wealth and Taste [OOC] [Accepting Alts]

Ferrix

Explorer
Eluvan said:
Ah... hurrah! Either way it seems like we have a full quota. :)

'Nock, don't panic! I'm not going to be giving your slot away, you're definitely back in. Good to have you back!

Ferrix, if you see this and 'Nock was right that you're still interested, you also have a place reserved, of course. Seems from that thread like you're probably back now so... let me know, okay?

Glad to hear you're still on board Synchronicity. :)

Isida, thanks, I got the info.

And lastly, Rkhet - maybe. It depends whether Ferrix wants to resume playing. Since he was one of the original players he gets priority I'm afraid. But alternates are always good to have, so I'll sign you up and if Ferrix doesn't come back you'll be in.

Just noticed this thread, it got shuffled into my antiquated threads folder so i didn't see the update. I'm still on board if we get back into it.

Eluvan

First Post
Ah, wonderful! All the original players back on board. In that case, give me a day or two to get my notes back in order and refresh my memory as to exactly what's going on, and we'll be back in business. :)

Rkhet, this means you go down as an alt. Sorry about that, but it's just the way things have fallen out this time. Still, if you are still interested in getting a character written up now on the offchance you get in, tell me and I'll think seriously about the questions you were asking.

Eluvan

First Post
Hmmm. Guess I should let you guys know now - summer holidays are here, and I'm gonna be away for a little while. I'll be off staying with friends and such like until the 9th of July. While I'm away there's a good chance I'll get the chance to make the occassional post, but my posting will be somewhat erratic. My apologies!

Eluvan

First Post
Well... things have been at a crawl for a while now, and it seems like Isida and Synchronicity aren't posting at all.

Ferrix, Boddynock, it's kind of up to you guys whether we keep trying. Do you want me to try to move things along, and re-recruit two players I guess?

I confess that I'm not feeling all that hopeful. This game pretty much seems doomed. But.... if you guys want to try again, we can.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads