• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 2E [OOC] JM's "Doomsday Dawn" Pathfinder 2 Playtest Adventure. (Closed)

Shayuri

First Post
Yarp, I saw 'em.

Thinking maybe a druid or a sorceror...or a rogue...or a barbarian, lol.

Kind of want to see what other folks are doing. I did see someone pitching a 2-handed fighter, and Kaodi had a cleric or sorceror...

Kaodi

Hero
A paladin/cleric and a sorcerer/cavalier. And as I am flighty and impatient I can always make others if people are set on playing something similar themselves. One of the only perks of solitary unemployment: plenty of time to fiddle with making characters.

Kinda wondering when Radaceus is going to clarify his movement...

Radaceus

Adventurer
Just now realized your last sentence above, nobody tagged me in that query, and my action seemed pretty easy to understand, D16 was vacated by Hiromi, and an open path for Elkran to move up. I thought JM was referring to Hiromi's movement seeing as she moved to flank but did not specify where.

I've been wondering what the hold up was myself lol :)

Kaodi

Hero
Apparently they decided to cut the entire concept of signature skills from the game. Will not affect us, but it is interesting. Also explicitly states now that you do not have to have skill prerequisites for background feats.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
We are going to get a huge rules update about twelve hours from when I am posting this. Do we want to use it or finish what we are up to as-is? Obviously we are not getting anywhere fast as it is. BTW, with EB disappearing, I am down a game or two. If you want, I could play Noboru to help keep group 2 going. (I know that means I will be playing two of the same game). Obviously, I will jump out if anyone else wants it.

G

Guest 11456

If you are still in need of replacements, I will take one of the currently NPCed characters in group 2.

Tailspinner, Welcome. Read about Elkhorn and Noboru from party 2 in the RG thread (it's pointed to in the first thread of all the threads but itself). Pick one you would like to play and you can jump in. A combat is starting in party 2 so catch up as well as you can. If you pick Noboru, you can just say you were following the party and finally caught up to them after a wrong turn.

Fitz, I'm curious how the group with less intel goes about the dungeon compared to the group who a goblin in it. When we finish adventure 1, we can discuss mixing and matching and even running parts 2 and 3 simultaneously with separate groups.

As for the rules update, I'll decide when I see them. For now though, my thoughts are stick to the original rules for adventure 1 at a minimum. But that will depend on how the new rules are presented.

Remove ads