D&D 5E (OOC) Rise of the Dracolich (Full)

tglassy

Adventurer
My Troll is named Oogabooga. , because he heard a human say it while mocking him during a battle, and he then killed and ate the human, and thought that Oogabooga was a human word for a horrifying monster that was going to eat you.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'm pretty much going to have to jump into counting rounds right away, now that Oogabooga is down. We'll assume that the two groups timed it pretty evenly (as far as starting at each of the ways down goes anyway) but if anyone lingers too long at the top of the hole, I'm going to move on without you. I think it might take a bit longer for people moving down the crack to get down, too. We'll see.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Come to think of it, do we really have any way to coordinate the assaults timing-wise? I think it will take quite a bit longer to get down the crack than the chute, especially with the trolls jumping down.

It's possible (probable even) that the crack group started first to even it out - but as we may be talking about a matter of seconds - I think it's not unreasonable that the two groups might wind up out of sync by a few rounds.

I might base my judgement on that by how quick I gather posts on each. Chute group has the advantage of less players!

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Probably best if the chute group goes first anyways. Hope is to cause enough of a distraction that when the others arrive , the dragon is focussing in the wrong direction and can be sufficiently surprised.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Yeah, but it's not much of two different fights if the dragon-assault group needs to chase the dracolich across the lair to where it's eating all the trolls...:p:LOL:

Remove ads