• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Hmm... sounds mostly gnolls with a bit of "I don't mind". Howabout we RP a little on it over late breakfast (after having a long rest) and I will have Darfin give you his opinion and some more info to help you decide.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Guess this is a better place to discuss/clarify:

OOC: I have a note here about the orcs at Newfield? Where is that in relation to everything? And where are things in relation to the lizardfolk at Rock Tower and Crom’s Hold?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Guess this is a better place to discuss/clarify:

OOC: I have a note here about the orcs at Newfield? Where is that in relation to everything? And where are things in relation to the lizardfolk at Rock Tower and Crom’s Hold?

Newfield was a town you passed through on the way to Floshin Manor. You encountered orcs there (the raiding parties from the main group that was laying siege to the manor.) So that's done.

The Lizardfolk are south-west of Daggerford (you are now due North) so that's probably a hook that will never be followed up on. Depends on how long we go, I guess. (I had thought that we might be coming to a close soon, but it looks like we're already on to TWO hooks, and at the rate those go, it could be awhile yet!)

Looks like our next arc wound up as Orcs at Harpshield Castle (which may answer the question of "Where were Shalendra and the Red Wizard sending the Thayan Orc Horde?" Or... it may not.)

To be followed by Gnolls of Ardeep Forest (unless something comes up to get in the way of that).

Remove ads