D&D 5E (OOC) Vault of the Dracolich 5E (Full)

EarlyBird

Explorer
The rounds are going by so fast I don't know if I'm coming or going or both. lol

Thanks for the clarification on the dust, I wasn't sure I had enough move to go in grab and get out,so I figured I might end my turn in the cloud.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
[MENTION=6899077]EarlyBird[/MENTION]

I don't want to tell you how to play your character, and I've been pretty brutal to Zander, keeping him busy with terrain and other troubles, but are you aware that this is the THIRD fight you've been in and I don't think Zander has ever rolled an ATTACK?

(That's pretty weird for any character far or less one that's a Champion Fighter. I mean, it's in the name. What they do best is Fight.) In some ways, I think it's funny (and awesome) but it's pretty unusual.

EarlyBird

Explorer
@EarlyBird

I don't want to tell you how to play your character, and I've been pretty brutal to Zander, keeping him busy with terrain and other troubles, but are you aware that this is the THIRD fight you've been in and I don't think Zander has ever rolled an ATTACK?

(That's pretty weird for any character far or less one that's a Champion Fighter. I mean, it's in the name. What they do best is Fight.) In some ways, I think it's funny (and awesome) but it's pretty unusual.

Oh Zander has attacked, just so poorly as not to be remembered, once with a throwing axe, and again with a javelin. Couldn't do much that second fight, hard to see, no distance weapons, etc. etc.

My thinking for Zander was sword vs stone = not very effect, my total dmg (no crit) is 22 so 11 max, while SnorLoska could benefit from the advantage to get a big hit in while raging. Didn't know he could get it with Reckless.

From the start I see Zander as a defense, support fighter. High AC/HP. Go in dodging behind the shield and draw in an attack. Try and help/give advantage where he can. Thinking my 1d8+3 isn't much dmg to pump about.

Just remembered as I read your post that I actually get two attacks for every one action, so lets just say Zander may come into his own soon.

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
*crowds are cheering*
And now, from the sideline, here he comes: Zander!!!
The game will now turn around, for sure.
*crowds still cheering*

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Remove ads