D&D 5E (OOC) Vault of the Dracolich 5E (Full)

Fradak

Explorer
DM, Lorenn sent Eko in the obelisk room before the long rest, to be in position behind enemy lines when we arrive. And provide intels on their defenses.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
DM, Lorenn sent Eko in the obelisk room before the long rest, to be in position behind enemy lines when we arrive. And provide intels on their defenses.

Sorry, where? (You've passed the obelisk, which was in the corner of the tunnel up to where the ship was.) Do you mean she's headed for the obelisk that none of Imani's forces have actually seen yet? The one near the "scrying pool"?

Eko is currently in the Grotto. There are two exits (aside from the way she came from): A switchback going up the far side, and a wet tunnel going down on the right. Based on the map, the tunnel down should head that way.

Fradak

Explorer
Sorry, where? (You've passed the obelisk, which was in the corner of the tunnel up to where the ship was.) Do you mean she's headed for the obelisk that none of Imani's forces have actually seen yet? The one near the "scrying pool"?

Yes. The idea was to send her (using the grotto passage) to the obelisk north of the alchemy lab during the aftermath (to pass unnoticed) and wait for us there to study their defenses. Now I'm trying to communicate with her to estimate our distance to the obelisk. But if she's here, she's here.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
[MENTION=6805147]River Song[/MENTION] I see Kurzon is tired of waiting for Pyrus and Aquaria. I can't blame him, but I also haven't changed the round over since the last time he went. I may just do it very soon, though, so we can move on.
[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION]? You around?

tglassy

Adventurer
Sorry. Family came in running from Irma this week, and it was my daughter's birthday. I should be able to post tonight and catch up at all my games.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Sorry. Family came in running from Irma this week, and it was my daughter's birthday. I should be able to post tonight and catch up at all my games.

No problem. Good to know you're well. When you go, whatever you do, if it suits, can you make it possible for Kurzon's extra turn to still work at the beginning of the new round? (Just don't affect the chillborn climbing under the portcullis, and it should work.)

Otherwise River can re-do Kurzon's turn, if it comes to it.

Remove ads