D&D 5E (OOC) Vault of the Dracolich 5E (Full)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Sorry. Family came in running from Irma this week, and it was my daughter's birthday. I should be able to post tonight and catch up at all my games.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Oof, that would disruptive indeed. But family comes first. I hope they are all well and that their homes are intact...

tglassy

Adventurer
Pyrus will toss an energy beam, and Auraia will try to get in melee range. I just haven't had time to post in any of my games lately.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
o_O It's Hunter's Mark, not part of yhe weapon attack. And silly if so because that would completely reverse the crit bonus from previous editions. 3rd at least was adding static bonuses and no bonus dice.

Squirrels are evil!

tglassy

Adventurer
Crits in 5e double all damage dice. Had a Paladin crit twice in one round, used both 4th level spell slots to do Divine Smite, and did 20d8s worth just from Divine Smite, plus 4d8s from his weapon hitting twice and being doubled.

tglassy

Adventurer
A final boss. It was epic. He did over 114 points of damage in one round. And that wasn't including the offhand attack, which almost critted. With that and four other level 11 characters, the boss didn't even get a turn.

Remove ads