• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (OOC) Vault of the Dracolich 5E (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I know I said "no rush", but I'd really like to get the pace of my games back up. To this end, I am going to move it along very soon. I'm not certain, but we appear to be losing a player or two.

To anyone dropping off: You are welcome to return whenever you wish.

To anyone waiting: We will pick up the pace a bit soon. If we have to re-jig the groups, we will.

To everyone: I am not asking for more than a post a day. In fact, I will wait a little longer. If I more than a full day without hearing from you, I may opt to move on for everyone else's sake and the sake of the game. I really don't want anyone to lose interest because the game slows down too much. I recognize that we had an unusually speedy pace at the start. I'm not asking for that all the time, but I'd like to go faster than we have for the last few weeks.

I hope everyone's on board.

Last edited:

tglassy

Adventurer
I'm sorry. I have been pretty busy this last week or two. Trying to find a job, having to pack up my house because our lease is up at the end of the month, that sort of thing. I'll try to keep posting.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

River Song

Explorer
I'm sorry. I have been pretty busy this last week or two. Trying to find a job, having to pack up my house because our lease is up at the end of the month, that sort of thing. I'll try to keep posting.

Good luck with everything mate, hopefully it smooths out soon. :)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon

Having just gone through a move (we aren't done unpacking!)... yeah, it's hard.

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
The swell from the hydra is making the shore boggy. You're sinking like in quicksand and need to make a Str save (DC 12) else you are considered grappled.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Ok, what is this lair save and why does Udit have to make it? I think I missed it somewhere :/
There is evidence to suggest that most of the apps miss the bottom half of long posts. I don't know if this is the case, but I've had it happen myself and I know that gargoyleking and tglassy have missed stuff I have said. That's why I mentioned it twice.

Maybe that's how you missed it? Or maybe I hid it in the notes. It's in the notes, anyway.

Pear has it right. The Mud is turning squelchy from sloshing hydra waves.

Sent from my LG-D852 using EN World mobile app

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads